Racing Career Manager (Many Games)

Misc Racing Career Manager (Many Games) v1.7.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sheffild3 updated Racing Career Manager (Many Games) with a new update entry:

AMS2 update

• Added Nissan R89C to Group C class
  • Added Nissan R390 GT1 to GT1 class
  • Added 2017 Nissan GT-R to GT3 class
  • Added new F-Classic Gen3 class (4 generic models)
  • Added Brabham BT49 to F-Retro Gen2 Class
  • Added Brabham BT52 to Formula Retro Gen3 Class
  • Added Lotus 98T to F-Classic Gen1 Class
  • Added Mclaren MP4/4 to F-Classic Gen2 Class
  • Added Mclaren MP4/5B to F-Classic Gen3 class
  • Added Mclaren MP4/6 to F-Classic Gen4 class
  • Added Mclaren Senna, Brabham BT62 to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you update for Raceroom? The new update was dec 14th "The Drivers Pack" They added the MX-5, Praga R1, Crosslé 90F, Crosslé 9S and 1 track, Circuit de Charade.

Evening everyone. First of all thanks for the "addon" of all the sims (especially R3E).
But due to no race schedules connected to specific series (there is just a general rrr-1 in allRaces.csv) things like F1 on Hockenheim short happen, which is quite bizarre :D
Therefore i would like to implement new schedules for the series. But after one edit of any csv-file the tool throws error after error. Sometimes it works after 20 times clicking ok but it's pure randomness. I also tried to delete another series to make place for a new one, but yeah, random if it works (90% not^^).
How do you add new series to allRaces.csv? I also have no clue about java so i don't know if i have to do something within the tool itself. But you only added csv-files so it should be "easy" for me. Maybe.

EDIT: i figured it out. i was basically editing the csv in excel and saving that. now i'm using notepad++ and all works fine so far :D

Last edited:
I can't unzip the file. It says this is not a valid archive?

Attachments

• FIles_Error.jpg
    FIles_Error.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 28
This looks great, I'm going to give this a go, thanks. Any chance of adding the latest R3E cars and tracks please? (Can't remember them precisely, but Ferrari 488 gte 2022, VW Scirrocco, & the new F1 car off the top of my head).
One problem I've noticed is, as soon as I paste your files in, the calendar only works between April and July. Is there any way to create races in other months, eg 16 races from Feb to Nov ?
Change line in "series folder file" ;5;1;6;4 to 2;1;11;4
But you should change all r3e series line
Use notepad

Last edited:
Sheffild3 updated Racing Career Manager (Many Games) with a new update entry:

AMS2 update

• Added Ascurra Dirt Track (2 layouts)
  • Added Tykki Dirt Track (4 layouts)
  • Added Foz dirt track
  • Added RX layouts of Barcelona, Hockenheimring, Nurburgring, Spa-Francorchamps
  • Added Rallycross class featuring Polo RX, Mini RX, Citroen RX & MIT Lancer X
  • Added Formula Dirt class
  • Added Kartcross class
  • Added P1 Gen2 class featuring Metalmoro AJR Gen 2, Sigma P1 G5 & Ginetta G58

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back