Races on weekends or NA evenings?

Hello all. I've been racing with the RD-NKP group and really enjoy the group and that sim. But their club races during the week are mid-day for me here in the states. I've been very interested in getting GTL and driving all those wonderful cars I remember from my childhood, but I have Win7. I've read all the threads about this here and at the other main sites, so I think I can get it working on my machine. But I don't really want to go through the trouble of trying to get it to work if there are no MP events I can join.

It looks like both the club and league races here are during the week at GMT times that work out to early afternoon for me (while I am at work). Are there other races that folks in NA do online? I really like the racing ethos here at RD. If there are no weekend or NA evening races with GTL here, does anyone know of other good groups that might have races at those times?

I'd really like to race this sim and do it with good, clean racers. I've had enough of the crashfest public servers in other sims. Any help/info appreciated.

Currently, we don't any other events than the ones at 8GMT.

There hasn't been enough interest to date to make it worthwhile, but I suppose that, if there is enough interest, we could leave the servers up from the EU events to allow US/Oceania members who can't make the EU events to have their own time zoned events after.

I don't know any other groups, I'm afraid.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.3%