Races for different skill levels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 855537
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 855537

• Deleted member 855537

Why are there not different races for skill levels like amateur, advanced and expert? Me and many more don't drive 24/7 cause there are other things in life so it is pretty boring to race against others who do this every day and have done it for many years. I see many leave during races and i bet this is one of the reasons.

• Deleted member 855537

Like any other sport, when you are new you start at armature and work your way up. They way it is now the player base is going to stay small.

This is casual race club, not a league or some kind of championship. We started amateur and stayed there.
Let's say it is how you describe it, everyone gotta start amateur, so its no go for you anyway. After some time everyone moves higher, then you have no one to race with, another no go for you. I don't drive 24/7 and have pace decent enough to enjoy the races- i suggest less posting and more practicing :whistling:

• Deleted member 855537

I suggest you stop posting if you don't have anything constructive to come with.

@Ross Garland :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: pure gold
nUZJs1G.png

btw, we had this suggestion many, many, many times, but since there's no any such system in place and user base is too small, there's no point- not to mention casual style of the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%