Racerooms FR90 LBs wants you!

Participation on the FR90xx LBs after the dec physics revision is not good.
It looks like almost nobody want to drive these cars after the dec downgrade.
And as an (so-and-so) expert in these verhicles I guess there is a reason for peoples decision.:whistling:

But because its quite boring to be able to mandatory take the #1 position almost without any pressure then this announcement: Racerooms FR90 LBs wants you!
And the finger is pointing on any driver able to handle this newly introduced hovercraft version of a socalled historic formula car.

Today I visited the Suzuka track with the FR90V8 on the LB.
And where it before the dec downgrade was almost terrifying to try to handle the FR90xx series combination of brutal power and nimble handling on this twisty track - then its now easy-peasy to sail or cruise the new hovercraft invention round the track about 2 sec faster than possible before.:laugh:

But again. Dont take my word for it. :thumbsup:
Come and participate in the Racerooms FR90 cruise round the Suzuka LB seaport.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: I hope you can take this downgrade as humorous as I (try to) - because at least one or two of Racerooms devs must believe that this is the way these great cars was driving in RL.:D

uncleSamOnHovercraft.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha Nice try @KO
But it will not go for a legitim excuse - because Raceroom deleted all the LB lists from before the dec downgrade.;)
So...:sneaky:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Checking some of the LBs I can see that you are one of the few who dare to start this FR90 thingy after the downgrade:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.3%