RaceRoom Update Talk ‘n’ Drive: Wednesday 30th Jan - 19:00 UTC

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ADAC GT Masters 2018 Talk n Drive Video.jpg

We get an early sneak peek of the upcoming new RaceRoom Racing Experience content and update - set to release very soon for the enjoyable racing simulation.

With every new patch comes plenty of excitement within the simracing community,regardless of the simulation in question, and the same goes for release day in RaceRoom Racing Experience. With a new build set to deploy to the sim before the end of the current week, we took the opportunity to check out some of the new content due to be made available within the title.

From the brand new ADAC GT Masters 2018 pack around the new Autodrom Most location, we take a look at the latest content offering from Sector3 Studios and share our opinions, thoughts and experiences with the new build.

We will be live on our RDTV Twitch channel from 19:00 UTC Wednesday 30th January, just before the scheduled running from our current programming schedule.

Enjoy!

ADAC GT Masters 2018 Talk n Drive 2.jpg
ADAC GT Masters 2018 Talk n Drive 3.jpg
ADAC GT Masters 2018 Talk n Drive 4.jpg
ADAC GT Masters 2018 Talk n Drive 1.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available as a free to play title on Steam PC now.

What to know more about RaceRoom Racing Experience and stay in touch with the latest news? Head over to the RaceRoom sub forum here at RaceDepartment and get yourself involved with our passionate and vibrant community. We cover the latest news, give you exclusive content to enjoy, and of course host some fantastic Club and League racing events! What’s not to like?

Like what we do? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
I really wish they would just come out and tell us why they do not include those machines. This way we all aren't speculating.

I'm just assuming it's licensing my friend. Simple as that.

Like you say, if they just said that was the issue we'd probably be pretty understanding about it.

Just looked at the ADAC website, I see the Lambo made a guest appearance in it's first year of competition but the Ferrari 488 did a full season in 2018? So they have a legitimate reason to be in the title.

I'm not angry, quite happy with what I've got to race on so far, but we are a demanding lot I guess! lol :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 251 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.8%