Client version = 0.9.3.019
Client BuildID = 7190019
Dedi version = 76.0.1320
Dedi BuildID = 7184930

Changelog:

• DTM 2020 - Cleared leaderboard laptimes following DRS modifications
  • DTM 1992 - Added spark emitters
  • Hillclimb Icons - Added spark emitters
  • Multiplayer - Fixed a case where the client side could sometimes fail to transition to next session
  • Multiplayer - Fixed an issue in spectator mode where switching from one camera group to another would fail and switch focus to the car that first joined the server
  • Electric Engines - Fixed battery consumption issues as well as some negative torque outputs in certain situations
  • HUD - Improvement on projection of nametags above opponent cars, their flickering and their relative position when using non default field of view settings.
  • Standing Start - Removed a high tolerance to vehicle movement prior to a standing start that would result in no penalty handed to players jumping the start by a couple meters.
  • Bilster Berg - Changed material properties of curbs
  • Brands Hatch - Fixed a curb at the exit of turn 1 that could damage suspensions
  • Chang ( Buriram ) - AI improvements
  • Macau - AI improvements
  • Ningbo - AI improvements
  • Spa-Francorchamps - AI improvements around the pit entrance of the GP layout
  • Zandvoort - Fixed a hole spotted near a rescue vehicle that could see cars falling through the world
  • Zhejiang - Fixed a hole spotted in a remote location that could see cars falling through the world

I use to run the adaptive AI and it worked very well....than something went all wonky a few months ago. I was training the 2020 WTCR ai on Watkins....they started off 10 secs a lap slower, than became 5 secs a lap faster than the WR time trial which was roughly 6-7 secs faster than me?

Now every track the ai is posting unrealistic times and I've had to revert to set AI difficulty...which varies on every track.

Any ideas on how to fix the adaptive AI.
I've tried deleting the AI settings in my game profile but they just go brutally slow than crazy fast.
The other thing I've noticed is that I am on par entering the corners than midway they get super grip and an additional 50hp and blast off down the straights.

Hopefully ai improvements in this build will address some of those issues.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%