From Sector 3 forums

Update details:
Download size = 894.1 MB
Client version = 0.9.1.11
Client BuildID = 5835509
Dedicated version = 69.0.1213
Dedicated BuildID = 5835597

Changelist:
  • Dedicated server - Fixed scheduling of one-time events (no repetition) that could sometimes not spawn
  • Laguna Seca - Updated to 2020 specs
  • Tweaks to AI behaviour and/or corridors at Spa-Francorchamps, Lausitzring, Mid-Ohio (fixed cutting through pitlane in turn 1), Red Bull Ring. Leaderboards were cleared where necessary.
  • Default controller profile added for Logitech G923
  • Default controller profile tweaked for Simagic
  • Default controller profile added for Thrustmaster TX 458 Italia Edition
  • Default controller profile for Thrustmaster wheels now have FFB effects for flat spots disabled to stop them from acting up
  • Pushed liveries for an upcoming competition in Asia

Dedicated server - Fixed scheduling of one-time events (no repetition) that could sometimes not spawn
Hooray! :thumbsup: The events I was scheduling didn't "sometimes" not spawn... they never spawned after the first time!

Default controller profile for Thrustmaster wheels now have FFB effects for flat spots disabled to stop them from acting up
It's a shame they still haven't been able to locate this strange issue. Even stranger that I still haven't experienced any problems on my T300 (touch wood), despite the fact that others have on theirs.

• Deleted member 197115

Game will continue using your custom profile until you recreate one from the scratch based on new default.

Game will continue using your custom profile until you recreate one from the scratch based on new default.
I've already done that recently and still have no issues. That's why this bug is so hard to find and squash, it's hard to replicate when it isn't even affecting all wheels of the same type.

that new starter pack is awesome :thumbsup:
It is indeed, nice range of cars.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back