RaceRoom to MMG update 1.0

Kimmo Kokkonen

Lord GTR3, His master's voice
Premium
MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED, SIMBIN PERMISSION DENIED

Edit: OKE ;)

I'm stupid idiot LOL goodbye RD sorry could you please ban me for ever so I can't join, thanks.

RaceRoom to MMG update 1.0

Update MMG F1 2007 with RaceRoom physics and enjoy easy driving ;)

Next version will be more difficult with specific grip values for tracks etc. little changes.
Note! this mod is created only for the real hardcore simracers who really can understant how to install mods by themself so don't ask any help, thanks. Note! this mod overwrites F107LE files so backup and remove them before install this. You cant join online races with original MMG mod with this mod, but this mod fully works online. So good luck, Thanks Simbin and MMG hope this is ok for you too :)

Enjoy!

Also delete the link here Please ;)
I posted you a link from Simbin in the other thread

Firstly, the way this was written, it sounds like an official update to the F1 2007 mod, which it is not. Secondly, you can't just copy from a newly released game to an older platform. This is a pretty much well known rule of modding that is used here at RD and over at NoGrip etc too.

I made the F1 2007 physics and Evo mod. The first step is always to read the readme and contact the people that make the mods and ask first, and go from there.

Firstly, the way this was written, it sounds like an official update to the F1 2007 mod, which it is not. Secondly, you can't just copy from a newly released game to an older platform. This is a pretty much well known rule of modding that is used here at RD and over at NoGrip etc too.

I made the F1 2007 physics and Evo mod. The first step is always to read the readme and contact the people that make the mods and ask first, and go from there.

Shame on me, sorry but just think this could be just fun for those who really dont like original MMG as it's so difficult to setup and drive. Anyway I'm just bored because we still dont have a very good F1 simulator for online racing...MMG is good but too difficult as I said...also iRacing was too difficult so I leave it very soon after tried new F1 car ;)

We need very good but easy F1 car for online racing please create it! And please use my mod feeling free...Just asked permission for RaceRoom files from Simbin support so lets see how it goes...

I wrote in a other thread, that the Formula RR physics are arcade, and I "asked" Simbin that we need the professionell files. A Formula 1 car is not easy to drive and I in a simulation it should be also not easy to drive, it should be real. MMG and Günthar put so much time in the physic´s and so it is a great mod for a simulation.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 363 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%