RaceRoom Racing Experience | WTCR 2020 Now Available

All this raceroom looks like big old poop... totally outdated, switch iR and you will see didference, and it runs fluently maxes out 8xmsaa, while Raceroom drops frames now to 50-60fps, just i liked tcr cars and dtm nothing more...

You mean iracing that runs on a game engine thats 17+ years old that was originally used for Nascar Racing 2003? okay then. Might wanna remove them rose tinted specs

BBRacing

Premium
Having a blast with RRE again! These WCTR cars are just amazing - but the speed of some guys out there is out of this world, just finished a months iracing subscription to focus on this for a while, simracers, what a great time we are in. Maybe GTR3 comes along and keeps this going for us!

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Premium
Canada
Love the new WTCC cars but I feel they need to revisit the gravitational physics on a lot of the cars, far too many are just rolling over going over curbs, driving on two wheels or just flipping with the slightest tap.
The steam community page has some pretty good videos......my favorite is the guy who touches a curb and goes up on two wheels, while another car passes under him lol

unknown-3.png

unknown-2.png

Last edited: