Raceroom Racing Experience Wheel / FFB Settings thread.

Instead of people having to wade through pages upon pages with posts to find Wheel and FFB settings that might work, or might even be out of date, I will do my best to keep this post up to date with links to settings that people find useful.

Please do help me by pointing out useful posts in a reply below or a PM to me.

Fanatec GT3 / CSR
No info yet...

Fanatec CSR Elite
No info yet...

Fanatec CSW v1/v2
Fanatec ClubSport V2 Settings - by @Sean Lander - June 2015

Logitech DFGT
No info yet...

Logitech Momo
No info yet...

Logitech G25/G27
Logitech G27 settings - by @Matej Lakota - June 2015

Simexperience Accuforce wheel
No info yet...

Thrustmaster TX/T300
Thrustmaster T300 settings - by @Jyri Kettunen - June 2015

Thrustmaster T500
Thrustmaster T500 settings - by @Giangiorm - June 2015

Last edited:
Is there someone here who can help me. I am looking for setting for the Thrustmaster t100 or F430 because they're almost the same. I am trying for almost a week to find good settings on the net but till now I didn't find them. I hope someone is out there who can help me.

Hi, I've got Logitech Momo wheel and it works very well in Assetto Corsa, Project cars and other games. With Raceroom no matter what I do it feels like I was driving in jello and had no tires connection with the road. Force feedback is on 100%, but when I crank up steering sensitivity more than 10% the car starts to have a life of its own. I drive on get real mode but I feel as if I had very strong steering aid so when I get close to the corner and start turning the force seems to moving the wheel for me...and still feels like a jello. I'm getting a bit lost

Hi, I've got Logitech Momo wheel and it works very well in Assetto Corsa, Project cars and other games. With Raceroom no matter what I do it feels like I was driving in jello and had no tires connection with the road. Force feedback is on 100%, but when I crank up steering sensitivity more than 10% the car starts to have a life of its own. I drive on get real mode but I feel as if I had very strong steering aid so when I get close to the corner and start turning the force seems to moving the wheel for me...and still feels like a jello. I'm getting a bit lost
Do your Logitech Profiler settings approximately look like the ones posted here? https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/controller-profiles.883/page-2#post-21375

I've tried different settings. Basically in the control panel I have dumping and center spring to 0% and force feedback 100%. My rotation angle is 270. I've been playing with the in game settings, trying more or less force feedback, more or less steering intensity. Basically with force feedback on 100% in game I still don't feel any connection with the road. With steering sensitivity on 0% is like if my wheel had no force feedback at all. If I change it to 10% or above the car seems to be steering almost by itself in the corners while I still cannot feel the road in the straight. I have lateral and vertical forces set to between 100 and 200%. Kerb and brakes on about 20%, so I can feel it in the wheel when I go over the apex, but other than that it's driving in the jello

I finally figured out what the problem was.

My G27 was locked to 180° (no matter the 900° set in Logitech profiler).
That caused all the twitchiness for me as every little input was a big movement of the wheel for R3E.

Using the "ratio trick" with the shifter buttons i can set it to 900°, although it also
already happened to me that it resetted itself during a lap while driving...

On another forum somebody said shutting down the Logitech Profiler helped.
Anotherone said a reinstall helped.

I reinstalled and will test it in the next days.

Then i can finally move on and talk with you guys about FFB :D

Thrustmaster t500rs+Clubsport pedals Settings:
540 degrees

2015-08-10 1408 0003.jpg t500.jpg 2015-08-10 1403 0001.jpg

Last edited:
Try holding the wheel with your hands when driving :p
Or reduce the steering force intensity ;)

hahahahaha. I like it. I prefer my feet. So I can recline in my chair. ;)
I try to hold the wheel lightly, to maintain feel and quick reaction. But according to my laptimes, it hasn't helped...:roflmao:

Just face it Georg - you're Alienesque!

I give up!
One day, I log into R3E and my settings feel fine.
The next day, I log into R3E and my wheel feels like it's set to 90* wheel rotation.
I don't know what to expect from login to login with logitech profiler.
I no longer use logitech profiler for R3E. It's become too much of a hassle. I'm sure it's Windows7 & logitech profiler causing the problem though. All day long, I hear some sort of error sound from my computer even when not playing. "USB device not recognized"....."USB device recognized"...."USB device not recognized" all day long. :mad:

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm looking for R3E ffb settings for G27. I mainly play AC and no matter what I do in R3E I'm never completely satisfied with it...
First of all ensure that you don't have the problem where your wheel is locked to 180°, which will completely screw up your driving experience.
For most the solution to this seems to be to turn off Logitech Profiler before starting R3E.

Go into controller setup and look at the steering range in the top right corner.
If the bar gets filled with only 90° input in either side, then you're affected.

First of all ensure that you don't have the problem where your wheel is locked to 180°, which will completely screw up your driving experience.
For most the solution to this seems to be to turn off Logitech Profiler before starting R3E.

Go into controller setup and look at the steering range in the top right corner.
If the bar gets filled with only 90° input in either side, then you're affected.
I just tried it and it seems that is indeed the case, which is just retarded really and shouldn't be a thing.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but while running Spa, I noticed the car didn't feel right. I was running the Ruf GTR2 car and kept losing it in places where I had never lost it in other sims. Eau Rouge for example caused a tank slapper every lap. After scratching my head trying to figure out what I was feeling, I noticed that when I turned the wheel just off center, the wheel on the screen stayed straight until I put in more input. The more I turned the wheel though the more progressive the steering got. So what I was experiencing felt like a bit of delayed weight transfer when turning which threw the car off causing me to either lose it of fight to keep it. I had never experienced that, or noticed it before. I hadn't changed any settings to my wheel or sim so I don't know what caused me to notice it at Spa.
I started playing with the settings in RR to see if anything was different. I ended up changing the steering sensitivity setting from 50% down to 0 and that fixed the off center issues but made the steering very slow; 100% was of course way too twitchy. After some testing, 25% seems to be the happy median for me but i noticed that even thought I seem to have close to a 1:1 steering ratio now, the car seems numb on center. When I'm driving straight, the car will wonder but nothing comes through the wheel so it makes it hard to place the car exactly where I want it. According to the Sector 3 support page, this setting is only for controllers but it clearly has an effect on wheels as well. Everything else is set to default, as far as I know. The only thing that changed was a small build update that ran from Steam when I opened RR.

Have any of you guys changed your sensitivity settings? and If not, what are they set to? Default for my T300 seems to be 50%. Is there another setting that will sharpen the steering without making it over boosted? My wheel feels fine in all my other isms. I'll test with other cars and tracks this weekend.

Thanks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 206 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years