RaceRoom Racing Experience Update Released

R3E new.jpg

Sector 3 Studios has released a much anticipated update for RaceRoom Racing Experience today, which includes the long awaited WTCC pack.

Here's the details -

New Features:
- Test Drive. Test any car for free.
- Time of Day. Choose different time of day settings from sunrise to sunset to change the mood of your session.
- Wheel Range in Car Setup. The game now automatically detects and sets the ideal wheel range for a car based on your wheel and its settings in the driver. This can also be manually changed in car setup.

New Content:
- WTCC Seat Leon
- WTCC Chevrolet Cruze
- WTCC Lada Granta
- WTCC BMW E90 320
- WTCC Honda Civic

Game
- Fixed an issue where the grid positions were not based on qualifying performance of the drivers when doing Single Race without Qualifying.
- Fixed an issue where the player would get stuck with an “Already in a competition” message when entering a competition, backing out of it from car/livery selection menu and then trying to enter another competition.
- Fixed an issue where user could not change the value in brake vibration under FFB settings.
- Fixed an issue where during rolling start on Zandvoort, AI would finish their first lap when crossing the start line.
- Added code to automatically set wheel range and steering lock if the steering wheel supports it.
- Added steering setup screen under Car setup.
- Added so the user can override default wheel range and steering lock on a per car basis.
- Enabled Car setup for everyone (goes directly to steering setup if in novice or amateur)
- Removed steering lock from Control Set (Since it's now stored per car if the user override the default value).
- Decreased font size on car setup steeppers if the text doesn't fit
- Fixed issue with timing screen scroll position
- Fixed issue with steering wheel spinning by itself in race monitor.
- Updated localisation.
- Fixed so that the default control sets now show up in the menus if 1 of the devices that it's using have been connected.

Multiplayer
- Added livery id checks when clients join MP servers as opposed to just checking whether the user owns the content or not.

AI & Audio & Physics & Controllers & Camera
- Increased AI type grip on all cars.
- Tweaked AI speed in Hungaroring.
- Tweaked Suzuka Get Real AI speed.
- Corrected front right spring strength and spring rates of Audi R8 Lms Ultra GTM.

Art
- Updated Monza with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb.
- Updated Hungaroring with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb.
- Updated Suzuka with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb.

Portal
- Removed Dashboard.
- Newsfeed is now under My Profile.
- Changed the look and feel of the portal store page and portal menus.
- Added News & deals section.
- Implemented Test Drive.
- Implemented Time of day support.
- Various optimizations in the backend.
- Fixed so that the big livery image is properly centered.
- Made the default livery clickable again for a larger image.
- Fixed a scaling issue on images that appeared in favourite cars.
- Fixed alignment issues on popups about required content to join an event.
- Added Resend Activation Email Functionality when user tries to login with an account that is not yet activated.

Check back in a few days for our review!

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

The last 2 months i was only on AC. but after these updates ,I have set Sunrise on Mount panorama with Capri , the FFB is amazing, they make auto degrees on every car. Now all is perfect .
Long time ago i asked for AC physics and FFB, P.C. graphics and R3E sounds.
happy to see that R3E is slowly geting all of these .
Right now overall its the best for me. I will wait to see the next big AC update to.

Thanks Sector 3

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing