RaceRoom Racing Experience | Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sector3 Studios have made available the 2019 Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland within RaceRoom Racing Experience.

One of the top level Porsche categories in the world, the Carrera Cup Deutschland has long been regarded as one of the ultimate tests of driver skill and speed within the single make Porsche family of championships, and now sim racers can enjoy the challenge within RaceRoom Racing Experience - as the 2019 Carrera Cup Deutschland livery pack has been made available to purchase within the game store.

Retailing for around £3.52, the pack contains all 31 liveries that raced during the 2019 German series, and can be purchased separately to the fantasy liveries already available for the car within the simulation.

The 2019 schedule for the real world Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland consisted of Hockenheimring, Autodrom Most, Red Bull Ring, Norisring, Circuit Zandvoort, Nürburgring and Sachsenring, all tracks currently available within the sim.

Original Source: RaceRoom Store

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available exclusively for PC.

Want to know how to make the most of the simulation? Start a thread in the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum and let our awesome community help you out!

porsche carerra cup d 1.jpg
porsche carerra cup d 2.jpg
porsche carerra cup d 3.jpg

Pretty nice deal, if you ask me.

I still don't understand why they got rid of the "experience" mode that was available a few years ago. Remember "DTM experience" and "ADAC experience"? One click and you got every track, driver and the complete set of rules to run a season. This new pack would have been perfect for that.
Well you can make the championship and plug in the parameters and pick the liveries so while it is not as click and play as the Experience it does cater to all the other series that didn't offer an Experience mode before.

What have they changed or added on both cars? I only ask as both cars you get on the throttle and it will make the noise that the DRS activating makes on the DTM cars then does it again as you hit the brakes.

Indeed. But the experience mode was great for lazy bums like me! ;) :D

Yep, I'm with you on that one. It was a turn key championship experience without all the hassle and I used the DTM one all the time.

Sector3 said it was because the experience servers were empty, which may be true but a lot of us used the experience option to race championships against AI so it was a shame it was dropped.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 483 39.0%