RaceRoom Racing Experience: Porsche 911 RSR (2019) And Daytona Released

Wilko Jones

100RPM
Premium
Oct 17, 2017
Strange. I never have to do this. If I forget to plug stuff in I just do it with the game loaded, and R3E detects it. No need to restart.
The CSR doesn't feel right if I load the game first. Its probably in my mind, but it never feels the way it should unless its connected and calibrated before I turn any game/sim on.

BrunoB

1000RPM
Premium
Oct 10, 2011
Yeah kind of a weird statement, "Unsupported". That makes it sound like it's drive-able but not supported? What ever that means? I'll buy it today and guess I'll find out.
I guess it just means that the AI bots cannot find their way round on the oval.:sneaky:
But because I dont care about playing with AIs then this unsupporting thing doesnt matter for me.:whistling:

ByTheWay: Maybe I should take the plunge?
But on the other hand at the moment I have AMS2:roflmao:

Leynad777

500RPM
Jan 30, 2015
Don't buy the so called premium pack. I bought it yesterday AFTER testing the Porsche Carrera Cup and now it's not in my possession and they ask 5 bucks for the pack.

May 30, 2015
Premium Pack is not so premium. If new Cars or Tracks do release you do not get the new ones. It needs a disclaimer or warning that said packs give said cars and tracks that are available on date of purchase. Any new you've to buy separately. @Leynad777

Edit: Ah. I just did read that line is included. Perhaps I didn't noticed it back in 2016. Ahh well. :redface:

Patrik Marek

1000RPM
Oct 25, 2014
it does look great on the screenshot, but I don't remember it loking like this in game? are they doing some color tweaking to these ? or did I forget to turn on soem HDR settigs?

Reactions: Foresight

Goffik

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
Don't buy the so called premium pack. I bought it yesterday AFTER testing the Porsche Carrera Cup and now it's not in my possession and they ask 5 bucks for the pack.
Probably because the new version was released before the premium pack content had been updated to include it. Just contact S3 through the ticket system or on their forums, and let them know. I've had content issues before and after contacting them it was sorted out within a day.

Reactions: skidmark33