RaceRoom Racing Experience: Porsche 911 RSR (2019) And Daytona Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sector3 Studios have finally released the much anticipated Daytona International Speedway and 2019 issue Porsche 911 RSR to the RaceRoom Racing Experience simulation.

Both new pieces of content have been made available within the RaceRoom Store now, and retail at around £3.52 for the car, and £4.41 for Daytona.

On the circuit front, the Daytona International Speedway comes complete in three unique layouts, with the 5.729km Road Course layout (of Daytona 24hr fame), the 5.643km Motorcycle configuration and the currently unsupported, but cool to have oval layout all being made available to use.

The Porsche is available in six liveries. Both content pieces are available to purchase now.

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available exclusively for PC.

Want to know how to make the most of the simulation? Start a thread in the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum and let our awesome community help you out!

RaceRoom Daytona.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah kind of a weird statement, "Unsupported". That makes it sound like it's drive-able but not supported? What ever that means? I'll buy it today and guess I'll find out.
I guess it just means that the AI bots cannot find their way round on the oval.:sneaky:
But because I dont care about playing with AIs then this unsupporting thing doesnt matter for me.:whistling:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Maybe I should take the plunge?
But on the other hand at the moment I have AMS2:roflmao:

• Deleted member 217114

Premium Pack is not so premium. If new Cars or Tracks do release you do not get the new ones. It needs a disclaimer or warning that said packs give said cars and tracks that are available on date of purchase. Any new you've to buy separately. @Leynad777

Edit: Ah. I just did read that line is included. Perhaps I didn't noticed it back in 2016. Ahh well. :redface:

Don't buy the so called premium pack. I bought it yesterday AFTER testing the Porsche Carrera Cup and now it's not in my possession and they ask 5 bucks for the pack.
Probably because the new version was released before the premium pack content had been updated to include it. Just contact S3 through the ticket system or on their forums, and let them know. I've had content issues before and after contacting them it was sorted out within a day.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 208 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%