• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

RaceRoom Racing Experience | New Update Available

Knoxstar

250RPM
Jan 5, 2016
Slovakiaring - Fixed AI's not respecting the white line at pit exit.

I hate disrespectful A.I. ;)
Does any sim give drive throughs or any penalties to A.I.?? Just wondering

• Haha
Reactions: Adyl and Emery

Goffik

10000RPM
Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
Does any sim give drive throughs or any penalties to A.I.?? Just wondering
Not as far as I'm aware, but if the AI is programmed properly then it technically shouldn't be "able" to do anything which breaks the rules. That's generally a human trait. ;)

Reactions: Knoxstar

GOV47

75RPM
Premium
Oct 13, 2019
I absolutely love R3E, but damn the ranked servers are dead empty now...that's sad
I have never understood that either. I thought the ranked servers were great when they first implemented them, then everybody just stopped using them.

Goffik

10000RPM
Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
I have never understood that either. I thought the ranked servers were great when they first implemented them, then everybody just stopped using them.
I guess maybe the thrill of something new wore off? I've always thought that getting close, fair racing is about more than rank restricted servers.

thepharcyde

1000RPM
Nov 1, 2015
I guess maybe the thrill of something new wore off? I've always thought that getting close, fair racing is about more than rank restricted servers.
I can also join a ranked server with fellow racers. Not ACC / AC style full, but still better than a ghost town.

Goffik

10000RPM
Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
@Goffik That is a really old version of Nvidia Inspector you linked to , latest versions are here -

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/nvidia-profile-inspector-2-3-0-12.425787/
Ah ok. Shows how long it's been since I actually bothered using it then! :p

I can also join a ranked server with fellow racers. Not ACC / AC style full, but still better than a ghost town.
I know, but I was under the impression that the rankings were mainly about trying to provide clean public servers rather than "street cred". Kind of defeats the object if the server already contains a bunch of guys you know are fair racers doesn't it? We can enable rank/incident restrictions on the RD servers if we want but there's no need since dirty drivers get banned already.

Trebor901

2000RPM
Aug 10, 2007
Just had another 400mb update this morning aswell as the one from yesterday, surely cant be just a hotfix?

Goffik

10000RPM
Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
No idea. It probably fixes the crash issue with the Audi TT VLN, but the size suggests a lot more was included than just that. Skins or something maybe.

Reactions: Trebor901