RaceRoom Racing Experience | Motoland Aragón Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sector3 Studios have released a new track to their RaceRoom Racing Experience simulation - today adding the Spanish Motorland Aragón track as DLC.

The new circuit is available now for around £4.49 and comes in five unique configurations - Grand Prix, Motocycle GP, National, Motocycle National, and Fast Circuit.

r3e aragon 4.jpg
r3e aragon 3.jpg

About the Circuit:

The Ciudad del Motor de Aragón, also known as Motorland Aragón, is a 5.345 km long race track located in Alcañiz, Spain. Designed by Hermann Tilke in collaboration with Spanish former Formula 1 driver Pedro de la Rosa, the circuit has hosted many MotoGP as well as various Formula car races and joined the FIA WTCR calendar in 2020.

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available now exclusively for PC.

If you need some advice on certain aspects of the sim, or have some knowledge to share, get yourself over to the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment and start a new post today!

r3e aragon 2.jpg

The dedicated server allows up to 32 players. I don't know if it's the same offline.

Thanks

(Very slightly) disappointed to see that there's no config that allows the 'full' back straight to be used (no chicane but still using the hairpin) - feels that would be perfect for GTs/sportscars.

Not S3's fault mind, doesn't appear to be an official config of the circuit: https://www.racingcircuits.info/europe/spain/motorland-aragon.html - all official ones from here are included.

Thanks

(Very slightly) disappointed to see that there's no config that allows the 'full' back straight to be used (no chicane but still using the hairpin) - feels that would be perfect for GTs/sportscars.

Not S3's fault mind, doesn't appear to be an official config of the circuit: https://www.racingcircuits.info/europe/spain/motorland-aragon.html - all official ones from here are included.
There is a layout using the full back straight, just without the hairpin:

• Deleted member 197115

I had, but only seen a couple of events there - seems quite dull for real racing, but sims have taught me that circuits with dull racing/scenery in real life can be a lot of fun to drive (looking at you, Hungaroring and Paul Ricard) .

Nice preview of the full circuit here:

Does anyone know how many pitboxes it has please?
Nice, thanks for the video, gives Laguna Seca vibe, lots of similarities.

Looking at the teaser pictures, this version of Motorland Aragon looks a bit too smooth and 'perfect' compared to real racing I've watched at the track some years ago and a couple of free quality rF1 track mod versions I tried with satisfaction almost a decade ago. But admit I'm not fully updated whether the real track and surroundings are just as 'smooth' today.
I dropped R3E some years ago due to my impression of 'too perfect track surface', but reconsidered to join again, but these pics speaks against my willingness.
100 % agree.......track surface way to smooth.

100 % agree.......track surface way to smooth.
that's a common trait of all r3e tracks..luckly I can simulate road effects through the buttkicker, because even on a dd wheel the road in r3e feels flat as a table..I always wondered why not placing even some "fake" details, if the track is not laser scanned, at least to make it feel a little more alive..

Sometimes, I think there are posters around here that have bots programmed to detect happiness in a thread so they can be immediately alerted.
You joke but bots/trolls are surprisingly very common within the gaming community go read up on steam review bombs or the history of the fake gamergate scandal from a few years back for example hell just recently a youtuber who covered project cars 3 recently received death threats it's sickening how vulnerable people can be manipulated to outrage

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing