RaceRoom Racing Experience | Motoland Aragón Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sector3 Studios have released a new track to their RaceRoom Racing Experience simulation - today adding the Spanish Motorland Aragón track as DLC.

The new circuit is available now for around £4.49 and comes in five unique configurations - Grand Prix, Motocycle GP, National, Motocycle National, and Fast Circuit.

r3e aragon 4.jpg
r3e aragon 3.jpg

About the Circuit:

The Ciudad del Motor de Aragón, also known as Motorland Aragón, is a 5.345 km long race track located in Alcañiz, Spain. Designed by Hermann Tilke in collaboration with Spanish former Formula 1 driver Pedro de la Rosa, the circuit has hosted many MotoGP as well as various Formula car races and joined the FIA WTCR calendar in 2020.

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available now exclusively for PC.

If you need some advice on certain aspects of the sim, or have some knowledge to share, get yourself over to the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment and start a new post today!

r3e aragon 2.jpg

Looking at the teaser pictures, this version of Motorland Aragon looks a bit too smooth and 'perfect' compared to real racing I've watched at the track some years ago and a couple of free quality rF1 track mod versions I tried with satisfaction almost a decade ago. But admit I'm not fully updated whether the real track and surroundings are just as 'smooth' today.
I dropped R3E some years ago due to my impression of 'too perfect track surface', but reconsidered to join again, but these pics speaks against my willingness.

Shown a few absolutely unspectacular pictures of a mostly unknown boring track and everybody shouts: Great, awesome, brilliant. :roflmao:

I don't speak for anyone else, but Raceroom has such an interesting variety of tracks and carries them all off really well. It's got most of the 'big' circuits I'd want already (Nurburgring, Monza, Spa, Suzuka, Silverstone, Daytona, Laguna Seca, Imola etc), but they make plenty of circuits I can't drive in other sims and each has a unique feel and look to it (Ningbo, Falkenberg, Dubai, Blister Berg, Norisring, Most, Sachsenring etc).

For me personally, with its class-leading sounds and AI, it's the most immersive sim I currently have installed, so each new track is a thing to celebrate. Graphics aren't perfect, but the colour palette and lighting are some of the most 'natural' feeling to me, despite the DX9 restrictions (mainly shadow depth).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 219 14.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%