RaceRoom Racing Experience latest update from Sector 3 Studios

Sector 3 Studios has released a big update for RaceRoom Racing Experience with many new features, including the ADAC GT Masters 2013 pack.

"MULTIPLAYER + SINGLE PLAYER
All new gameplay awaits. Drive free-to-play cars and tracks or race the content you own in online multiplayer and single player races.

ADAC GT MASTERS 2013 CONTENT PACK
Experience racing with the League of Super Sports Cars! The 2013 ADAC GT Masters Content Pack is now available in the store.

NEW FORCE FEEDBACK & ROAD FEEL
Force feedback code has been rewritten and combined with new track surfaces to give you the most realistic road feeling yet.

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
Purchase the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 and experience pure motorsports emotion. Run it on any track you own or pilot it as a part of the 2013 ADAC GT Masters Content Pack.

A NEW STUDIO
Sector3 Studios AB is now responsible for the development of RaceRoom Racing Experience (R3E). Follow Sector3 for early looks at R3E updates."

7UL9R-tJdEc4jPPl_xRMQ87W3dT5KAA1OXSyZAA_Ea-dEATlpfoN62frMOlm6rNlgY1ehZKutHxgL7cXl3qISnyllXyhNzdw=s0-d-e1-ft

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

Porsche and Lamborghini, both of which are unattainable due to licence issues (as far as I'm aware).

Tracks.....Slovakiaring and Sachsenring.
So which are they?

Aston Martin is also missing and Lamborghini shouldn't be an issue... it's in every game : GT, Forza, The crew (from ubisoft), isn't it coming in pCars ?

For tracks, it's missing Spa, Automotodróm Slovakia Ring, Sachsenring and I believe that Circuit Zandvoor from the pack isn't even in the venue for Adac gt master 2013... so why are they adding a track that is not in the 2013 season instead of actually including tracks that are ?!

Last edited:
The pack released is not complete? That is nit what I expected. About licencing, I would have thought if you manage to licence a whole series, then you licence a whole series.

Exactly my thought, one would think if you have the license of X or Y discipline, than naturally everything that's part of it would be included. But I guess not... Like you said Slovakiaring was part of the competition runs, so they might add that AT NO COST I hope with future updates and they are making SPA, so I hope that track will be added FREE as well since it's part of the 2013 ADAC. I don't see why they can't get Lamborghini and Aston license, the only one that would cause issue is Porsche, I suggest to just put a RUF instead.

Why for free, you bought a pack of 7 cars + 24 liveries and 6 track. You even got a discount if you owned any other overlapping content.

http://game.raceroom.com/store/pack/adac-gt-masters-2013

And if you didn't own any content? £40! :roflmao:
With a 75% discount it still cost me nearly 1200 vRP.

Can you please find one of these mystery 'money men' who decide on the prices of this game and ask them to pop in here for a chat?
It would be very interesting to find out their reasoning.

Also on a side note - have you (Sector3) seen the user reviews on Steam? Maybe you could point these mysterious 'backers' in that direction too.
Again doing yourselves jno (or they are doing you no) favours.

I want this game to succeed as much as anyone as i have been a big fan since GTR.
But somebody needs to start having meetings with these people and saying "Look, this is what is happening...."
Yes i gather you got some of what you wanted after the 'rebrand' in that you can make it more sim-like. But the game is/was doing **** for more reasons than just the physics model....

Why for free, you bought a pack of 7 cars + 24 liveries and 6 track. You even got a discount if you owned any other overlapping content.

http://game.raceroom.com/store/pack/adac-gt-masters-2013

For FREE because it's part of the ADAC 2013... I am holding myself very hard to not insult such stupidity ! You are buying a product labelled ADAC 2013 and yet it's missing half the content ! than you should pay a more to get the rest of it later on ? are you kidding me ?

For FREE because it's part of the ADAC 2013... I am holding myself very hard to not insult such stupidity ! You are buyin a product labelled ADAC 2013 and yet it's missing half the content ! than you should pay a more to get the rest of it later on ? are you kidding me ?

No he's not. That's how this game works. But don't blame them. They only make the game.
It's those big bad money men who decide to charge later for content that's already finished.
It's them who decide a handful of cars and some new track skins should cost the same as Project CARS and Assetto Corsa (not to mention the console titles).
I think they took a look at iRacing and thought they could have a slice of that pie but with the numbers of GT and Forza.
It got SimBin liquidated and cost several people their job. So they are back-peddling for their very existence.... But still the madness continues. Just when i think they are doing things right and get excited for this 'game'..... Something else wtf-like pops up.
Nevermind the fact the cost of investment.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%