RaceRoom Racing Experience latest update from Sector 3 Studios

Sector 3 Studios has released a big update for RaceRoom Racing Experience with many new features, including the ADAC GT Masters 2013 pack.

"MULTIPLAYER + SINGLE PLAYER
All new gameplay awaits. Drive free-to-play cars and tracks or race the content you own in online multiplayer and single player races.

ADAC GT MASTERS 2013 CONTENT PACK
Experience racing with the League of Super Sports Cars! The 2013 ADAC GT Masters Content Pack is now available in the store.

NEW FORCE FEEDBACK & ROAD FEEL
Force feedback code has been rewritten and combined with new track surfaces to give you the most realistic road feeling yet.

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
Purchase the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 and experience pure motorsports emotion. Run it on any track you own or pilot it as a part of the 2013 ADAC GT Masters Content Pack.

A NEW STUDIO
Sector3 Studios AB is now responsible for the development of RaceRoom Racing Experience (R3E). Follow Sector3 for early looks at R3E updates."

7UL9R-tJdEc4jPPl_xRMQ87W3dT5KAA1OXSyZAA_Ea-dEATlpfoN62frMOlm6rNlgY1ehZKutHxgL7cXl3qISnyllXyhNzdw=s0-d-e1-ft

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

No he's not. That's how this game works. But don't blame them. They only make the game.
It's those big bad money men who decide to charge later for content that's already finished.
It's them who decide a handful of cars and some new track skins should cost the same as Project CARS and Assetto Corsa (not to mention the console titles).
I think they took a look at iRacing and thought they could have a slice of that pie but with the numbers of GT and Forza.
It got SimBin liquidated and cost several people their job. So they are back-peddling for their very existence.... But still the madness continues. Just when i think they are doing things right and get excited for this 'game'..... Something else wtf-like pops up.
Nevermind the fact the cost of investment.

Not going to lie, I did by the pack knowing very well it was missing a bunch of stuff, I have no issue to wait if the rest is going to be added later on, but it should not cost a cent ! I already purchased ADAC 2013, I am entitled to get everything that's part of ADAC 2013.

Not going to lie, I did by the pack knowing very well it was missing a bunch of stuff, I have no issue to wait if the rest is going to be added later on, but it should not cost a cent ! I already purchased ADAC 2013, I am entitled to get everything that's part of ADAC 2013.

i would like to see formula one codemasters pull the same,,,and see the reactions

bring out a f1 2014 with caterham and force india (keepFerrari,redbull,Mercedes,Williams,lotus as DLC)

and then state with a pokerface "you can buy any team you like to drive
and pretend its normal due to bookkeepers logic ,a series like F1 or ADAC in this case,doesnt contain the full series.

!! LEADS TO .... !!!

next gen ,,we buy cars in parts and pay for motor tuning ,slick tyres etc :cautious:

PS @ Jay Ekkel, if that last thing is your next step plan ,,,its my idea so itll cost you ;)

We communicated clearly that is was just a content pack with an ADAC 2013 theme, the amount of models and the amount and which tracks would be included.

With regards to licenses, Porsche is licensed by EA, Lamborghini recently signed an exclusive as well. And exclusive means its owned by someone, and you can potentially still do the license as long as they approve it, and you can afford what ever price they have set.

EA and Microsoft are nice to each other though as they "swap" licenses with each other (Porsche <-> Ferrari).

We communicated clearly that is was just a content pack with an ADAC 2013 theme, the amount of models and the amount and which tracks would be included.

With regards to licenses, Porsche is licensed by EA, Lamborghini recently signed an exclusive as well. And exclusive means its owned by someone, and you can potentially still do the license as long as they approve it, and you can afford what ever price they have set.

EA and Microsoft are nice to each other though as they "swap" licenses with each other (Porsche <-> Ferrari).

... and yet Ubisoft has got Ferrari and Lamborghini in The Crew, so I doubt there's any exclusivity to Lamborghini. It's also in Drive Club, Horizon 2, Assetto Corsa and most likely pCars.

bottom line, buying the adac pack is just buying the liveries if you have already bought all the cars individually... The WTTC in other hand would be a much better deal, car wise...

Last edited:
... and yet Ubisoft has got Ferrari and Lamborghini in The Crew, so I doubt there's any exclusivity to Lamborghini. It's also in Drive Club, Horizon 2, Assetto Corsa and most likely pCars.

I am talking about Ferrari in Assetto Corsa. They might also be trying to get Lambo as a license. But the Crew has got both, Horizon 2 has got both, Drive Club has got for sure Lambo.

Porsche / Lambo are with EA last I checked EA Ferrari )Microsoft

"exclusive means its owned by someone and you can still do these licenses as long as they approve it, and you can afford what ever price they have set."

Money is hardly a problem for the big publishers, so they either have something to swap or can afford the requested fee, its that simple.

Ferrari in Kunos I understood heard from Marko is just a very special case and him being there at the right time, right place when he did the FVA, which has now given him access to the Ferrari.

Is this seriously still going on?... Look people. Complain about brands that sector3 can have. Aston Martin, Bentley, Jaguar, Dodge. (which all have gt3 cars still absent from the game)

I never even once complained about porsche, lambo or ferrari because face the facts: ea / microsoft have those licenses under kung fu grip. You should either have a deep pocket (ubisoft) or a really good relationship with the suits over at those brands. (assetto corsa > ferrari)

"exclusive means its owned by someone and you can still do these licenses as long as they approve it, and you can afford what ever price they have set."

Money is hardly a problem for the big publishers, so they either have something to swap or can afford the requested fee, its that simple.

Ferrari in Kunos I understood heard from Marko is just a very special case and him being there at the right time, right place when he did the FVA, which has now given him access to the Ferrari.

Still doesnt explain why no Fischer Racing - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3

How is Lambo just with EA if it's in FORZA, DRIVE CLUB and THE CREW ???? Ferrari is also present in the crew, horizon and drive club... stop with the BS please.

Is this seriously still going on?... Look people. Complain about brands that sector3 can have. Aston Martin, Bentley, Jaguar, Dodge. (which all have gt3 cars still absent from the game)

I never even once complained about porsche, lambo or ferrari because face the facts: ea / microsoft have those licenses under kung fu grip. You should either have a deep pocket (ubisoft) or a really good relationship with the suits over at those brands. (assetto corsa > ferrari)

No Lambos are present in The Crew (ubisoft), also in Drive Club (sony) there is no exclusivity to Ferrari and Lambo !!! Ferrari present in Horizon (microsoft), the crew (ubisoft), ferrari in drive club (sony), ferrari in Assetto (kuno) !!!!!! check your facts please.

Because the license is owned by EA, so they can sell it to whoever they like, but it will cost a fair amount of money. Those games you mentioned are from heavy-hitting publishers with the money to throw at it, not a new studio rising out of a bankruptcy.

I don't know if a 'Reiter' GT3 would be possible, in the same was as the 'Matech' was in Race07, but I assume not as I haven't seen it. Being creative with the Fabcar and RUF licenses is a great start, I'm wondering if the likes of Zakspeed are able to make similar deals.

However, everyone complaining here really needs to calm a little, they guys at S3 appear to be on the verge of releasing a lot of new content, which is all licensed, which can help the game raise its profile and (hopefully) the balance of Sector3, so that they will be able to invest in these licenses in future. It's worth following the licensing threads on WMD if you have access, to see the difficulties in obtaining them for PCARS.

Also, for whoever mentioned Dodge: there is some complication about For a having the license for the cars. I don't know the details, but there is an exclusive of some sort tied into those.

For what it is worth, I also thought the GTM13 pack was fairly marketed, I knew what I was getting when I purchased it, and Zandvoort is a much more interesting track than Slovakiaring anyway!

FYI when you license a series you only license that, just the series name, cars/manufacturers/circuits are still to be dealt with.

As mentioned above some of these licenses are sadly enough tied and are exclusive to the big publishers, which means they decide where those cars go and for what (insane amount of) money .

Having said that some manufacturer licenses will just be out of reach for the smaller studios, I will not throw out any names and numbers, but for some of the premium cars fees can reach up to ten's of thousands of euros, and then you still need to make the investment of actually producing the car.

Surprisingly this does not go for all, some brands I consider to be in the same level/market are asking hugely different fees, which is completely down to the approach they ahve towards what these games can do for them.

No Lambos are present in The Crew (ubisoft), also in Drive Club (sony) there is no exclusivity to Ferrari and Lambo !!! Ferrari present in Horizon (microsoft), the crew (ubisoft), ferrari in drive club (sony), ferrari in Assetto (kuno) !!!!!! check your facts please.

I work in game/car/circuit licensing on a daily basis, I have checked my facts, lambo is still a bit hazy as nothing has been officially announced yet.

But as said above, exclusive only means that you are able to get it if you can afford it. If you buy a real Ferrari, its still an exclusive car, but not limited to just you, its just freaky expensive ;)

FYI when you license a series you only license that, just the series name, cars/manufacturers/circuits are still to be dealt with.

As mentioned above some of these licenses are sadly enough tied and are exclusive to the big publishers, which means they decide where those cars go and for what (insane amount of) money .

Having said that some manufacturer licenses will just be out of reach for the smaller studios, I will not throw out any names and numbers, but for some of the premium cars fees can reach up to ten's of thousands of euros, and then you still need to make the investment of actually producing the car.

Surprisingly this does not go for all, some brands I consider to be in the same level/market are asking hugely different fees, which is completely down to the approach they ahve towards what these games can do for them.

I work in game/car/circuit licensing on a daily basis, I have checked my facts, lambo is still a bit hazy as nothing has been officially announced yet.

But as said above, exclusive only means that you are able to get it if you can afford it. If you buy a real Ferrari, its still an exclusive car, but not limited to just you, its just freaky expensive ;)

Than it comes down to money, not that it can't be bought. You got four different companies that have got the license (maybe not all cars of that license, but they do have some cars).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%