RaceRoom Racing Experience | Hotfix Update Now Live

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sector3 Studios have posted a new hotfix update for their RaceRoom Racing Experience game.

This is the second such hotfix released in quick succession by Sector3 Studios, following the major build update of Wednesday 20th May. In this latest build, the Swedish studio have concentrated on the GT3 and GT4 content within the simulation - addressing a couple of the more prominent issues affecting cars within the class.

You can check up the full hotfix notes below, and find details of the previous hotfix update here.

Update details:
Download size = 66 MB
Client version = 0.9.0.959
Client BuildID = 5068351

Changelist:
  • GT3 - Fixed low framerate reported in the Callaway C7 R under 70kph
  • GT3 - BOP adjustment to the McLaren 650S GT3
  • GT3 cars - Reduced tyre heating
  • GT4 - Porsche Cayman GT4 MR - Got rid of an unpleasant noise on gearshifts

Original Source: Sector3 Studios

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available now exclusively to PC.

Want to know how to make the most of the simulation? Start a thread in the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum and let our awesome community help you out!

RaceRoom Hotfix 1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

The road feel... conected with the road. Like Rf2 Ams1+2 . I Ask you to solvedcthe problem mr Hodgkinson mohnts ago. Question is. Is it repair? Today. I like your game on my G27 but on my dd1 I have no feel try Xxx settings from a lot of forums
Had no issues with "road feel" on SC2 Pro, feels on par with AC and RF2.
May be it's Fanatec driver or your settings, check on Fanatec board if other people had any success with this title, I know we had to tweak a bit default SC2 profile, perhaps it's the same deal with Fanatec DD.
Also make sure to remove your existing controller profile and create brand one from scratch so it can use new defaults optimized for your wheel, same goes for car setups.

Had no issues with "road feel" on SC2 Pro, feels on par with AC and RF2.
May be it's Fanatec driver or your settings, check on Fanatec board if other people had any success with this title, I know we had to tweak a bit default SC2 profile, perhaps it's the same deal with Fanatec DD.
Also make sure to remove your existing controller profile and create brand one from scratch so it can use new defaults optimized for your wheel, same goes for car setups.

thank you mr Wod, i have done that all before. but i will try again and otherwise bye with RRE, but that would be a shame because i loved it

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%