RaceRoom Racing Experience | GT2 Audi R8 LMS Coming Soon

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sector3 Studios are hard at work putting together a December build update for the simulation, and headlining the selection of new content set to be added is the brand new GT2 specification Audi R8 LMS!

The Porsche 911 GT2 RS is already available within the simulation, so the added good news about this announcement is another car for the class - bringing two of the most interesting new car designs of recent seasons into RaceRoom Racing Experience.

50671521626_45a2280305_o.jpg

In further positive news, Sector3 Studios have also hinted December will bring with it quite a sizeable new update to the sim, with more content yet to be announced.

Exciting times ahead it seems !

Audi R8 LMS GT2 Specifications:
  • 640 HP
  • 550 Nm
  • V10 engine
  • 7-speed transmission
The R8 LMS GT2 is the most powerful sports car in the history of the Audi customer racing program.

50671605412_fccb44de01_o.jpg

Original Source: Sector3 Studios

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available now, exclusively to PC.

Want to get the most from your installation? Start a thread and ask a question in the R3E Sub Forum right here at RaceDepartment!

50670778973_60f3cc8f4e_o.jpg

Last edited:
I have a CSW 2.5, maybe these settings give you something, they are not perfect, by any means but who knows. Don't lower your FEI and try to avoid using drift mode at all.
It will likely oscilate sometimes (standing still without power steering because engine off, can cause it), you could try lowering vertical forces and FFB steering force intensity a bit and play with car multiplicator.
It's in german, but the order of settings should be the same:
View attachment 424541View attachment 424542View attachment 424543
Thanks for that. I tried those settings but the wheel barely moves going along in a straight line. No real surface detail. It's fine, I'll just bounce around between AC/ACC and AMS1.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back