RaceRoom Racing Experience Free Weekend: Tatuus F4 at Chang

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Free Weekend 18.3.jpg

Sector3 Studios have announced their third successive free weekend promotion in RaceRoom Racing Experience, making available the Chang International track and Tatuus F4 car.

Although all cars within the game can be sampled in a test environment at the fantasy RaceRoom Raceway circuit, Sector3 have made the move to allow all gamers access to the light and nimble Tatuus and the Herman Tilke designed Chang International Circuit for free throughout the coming weekend. The car and track combination can be sampled without limitations on both single player and online multiplayer for the duration of Saturday and Sunday (18th - 19th March).

To take advantage of the free usage of the Tatuus F4 car, RaceDepartment are pleased to announce this Saturday 18th March we will be hosting a club race event using the car at the recently released Swedish Karlskoga circuit. You can register a place on the event by following the link HERE and sign up for further RaceRoom events in our club HERE.

RaceRoom content can be purchased from the RaceRoom Store and is priced individually.

To get you in the mood, check out this on board footage from everyone's favourite Dutchman, Tom Coronel:
Here is another one, again with Mr. C and this time driving the RaceRoom WTCC car:

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available via the Steam Network

RaceRoom Tatuus F4 2.jpg
RaceRoom Chang 2.jpg
RaceRoom Tatuus F4.jpg
RaceDepartment Chang.jpg

Check out the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment. We have some of the best conversation, all the latest news and of course our epic Racing Club, where you can take the sim out on track against your fellow R3E players.

Will you be taking advantage of the RaceRoom Free Weekend events? Fancy joining in the RaceRoom Racing Experience Club Race here at RD on Saturday? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I quite like them. It's a nice tame intro to open-wheelers for those that don't drive them very often (like me). The track is quite good but I think these cars would be better suited to something a bit more compact and twisty. Still, it's nice to see variety in the free weekends. :thumbsup:

Fun track with these cars as it provides a ton of overtaking places. Interesting to see how people setup their car, especially since this has a few long, long straights. Or... not setup their car since this is a free weekend and people just hop in last minute :D

One thing this taught me though, is that almost no-one actually knows how to drive Chang or where the braking spots are :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back