RaceRoom Racing Experience error code 2208

Hi guys! Today I've purchased some cars and some traks for the game. When I want to login into the game, I get an error code, 2208 "user id already associated"... Help me!!!
Noname.jpg

Seems like you're trying to login into R3E Beta (a.k.a "Raceroom Racing Experience WIP"). The Beta is actually not active for most of us. You need to run "Raceroom Racing Experience" at Steam........ not the WIP.

I trying to reach a SimBin guy but they are on holidays, but I found a solution by another tester with the same problem.

"I've solved the problem by disconnecting my R3E user from my Steam account. As I already mentioned I use the same mail address for my private R3E/Steam combination and my public internal beta test account (different Steam account).''

I trying to reach a SimBin guy but they are on holidays, but I found a solution by another tester with the same problem.

"I've solved the problem by disconnecting my R3E user from my Steam account. As I already mentioned I use the same mail address for my private R3E/Steam combination and my public internal beta test account (different Steam account).''
Thanks mate!!!! IT WORKS!!!

Hey. I'm confused at how to disconnect R3E from the steam account. Do you mean disconnecting on your steam account. but when I open the raceroom icon on the homescreen it tells me to log in to steam. Please help?!

Hey,

In your Account Settings, you can de-link your R3E account from your Steam account

- Please go to game.raceroom.com and log in.
- Enter your Account settings (wheel on top right corner).
- Scroll down in the settings and choose Switch Accounts.
- Confirm and relaunch the game.
- Game will ask you to enter your credentials instead of attempting to auto-login.

Please note if you have the DTM Experience 2013 DLC, de-linking is not possible. If that's the case let me know here with your R3E username and I'll try to sort it out manually from here.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back