RaceRoom Racing Experience | Brands Hatch GP Layout Coming - At Last!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sector3 Studios are set to finally silence the seemingly decades long cries of sim racers to bring the full Grand Prix layout of Brands Hatch the simulation - with the long version of the mega British track having been teased by the studio recently.

Yup, what will the many various forum users around the world have to type about once Sector3 Studios drop the extended version of Brands Hatch to the game? It's been asked for by the sim racing community since pretty much the beginning of time, especially following the recent 2020 update of the current 'Indy' layout of the track, and if the new video from the developers is anything to go by, it looks likely that wait might well be almost over....

Now, let the realization that Brands Hatch Grand Prix is actually quite annoying dawn on everyone once this new version drops, likely to be as part of the promised massive December update next week...

Further reading:

Original Source: Sector3 Studios

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available now, exclusively to PC.

Want to get the most from your installation? Start a thread and ask a question in the R3E Sub Forum right here at RaceDepartment!

r3e Brands Footer1.jpg

Attachments

• R3E Brands Header1.jpg
    R3E Brands Header1.jpg
    669.1 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
@Paul Jeffrey
I am really sick of these personal comments in the newsflashes. If you have an opinion Paul, put it in a comment like everyone else - but in the actual posts - please keep it neutral, and let people form their own opinion.
Just an opinion of course.

Ah, come on, it was pretty mild. Let the guy have a personality. Do you really want dry press release style reporting?

Brands Hatch GP has a lot of difficult corners. You can gain and lose a lot of time through each of them.
Once you reached the point where you aren't crashing consistently anymore and then have someone with a similar pace close to you, the fun starts!

I had the most fun multi-lap battles in other Sims at the GP layout!
Here's one of them from 3 years ago, still remember it:
The car behind is a way faster driver than me but he was careful with me and enjoyed the battle.

I can't wait to throw the brilliant touring cars in Raceroom around that layout!

Do you really want dry press release style reporting?
Actually yes, because news reporting is supposed to be impartial. As someone else mentioned, a further post can be made in the thread to state the reporters own opinion. Putting it in the article itself can and does affect both the way the news is received and the reaction to it.

If you dont welcome Brands Hatch to any sim I would question whether you like sim racing or motor sport.
Each to their own bud. I'm sick and tired of Nords being demanded and eventually added to every sim known to man, but that doesn't mean I'm not a big fan of motorsport. It simply means I'm not a fan of that particular track. So what?

... but I wonder if they just left it to late for this version for peeps to be over excited about now.
Haha, the conspiracy theory emerges! I'm sure that's exactly why it's taken so long. :whistling:

I hope so, there are already several other new items for them to make money.

(but discount for indy owners)

Last edited:
Paul can hardly be unbiased anyway....... isn''t he on the payroll with Studio 397 and rFactor2?
Everyone is always biased for one reason or another... job, favourite sim, personal preference, etc etc. You can still write articles without allowing your own opinions in though.

I hope so, there are already several other new items for them to make money.
Already confirmed that it's a paid DLC, apparently. Not that surprising really... new content, so it has a price tag.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%