RaceRoom Racing Experience | BMW M4 GT4 Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sector3 Studios have teased a new car coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience - the GT4 specification BMW M4!

Teasing the car in a moody night scene, but leaving the name of the model on the image title to kinda spoil the guessing game (!!), we now know another GT4 machine will be heading to the RaceRoom Racing Experience simulation in the very near future - joining the already released KTM X-Bow, Lotus Evora and Porsche Cayman GT4 cars within the title.

No release date is available at present, but be sure to stay tuned in the next few days for more information and previews ahead of the full car DLC release.

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available now exclusively on PC.

Want to learn more about the tips and tricks of RaceRoom Racing Experience? Ask a question to our awesome sim racing community at the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment.

Sim Racing is Awesome.

Uhm guys...
Did you notice, that BMW has a M4 GT4 car? We will see it soon in Race Room Racing Experience! We will have FOUR GT4 cars to race with, finally, without the need for modding, or other workaround. Fleshed out driver machines with physics, probably relying on original data and it will look and sound great. HOW GREAT IS THAT??!

Stay positive, share the passion, each sim has its place, everyone prefers other things.

BMW M4 GT4! The first official one in sim racing, ya know?^^

I am looking forward to this release. The other GT4 cars are fun, but truthfully I spend more time in the GTR3 class. But having a 4th option in GT4 will get me back into it. Especially now that it's not a car with a mid ship engine.

It's not even a "night" scene either, it's just a dark, unlit scene. We've seen it countless times even in real life when manufacturers tease a new model.
Polyphony Digital announces dlc cars for GT Sport just like this:
1.jpg
2.jpg

And just like you said, car manufacturers too :
3.jpg

Great, could someone help me get this working in VR again. I've not played it is a while and now VR doesn't work

VR working in AC, ACC, rF2, etc.... FYI using steam VR.

Very tricky, please pay attention.
click play, choose the vr option you prefer, I know, tricky !

Good Smart A$$… answer! Yes, for some reasn that isn't working.

I choose 64 bit in Steam VR with vr running and goggles and sensors working. Still once it tries to start, I can see the logo shows the Up Next with R3E logo and then screen goes black

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline