RaceRoom Racing Experience: Bilster Berg Coming Soon

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E Bilster Berg 2.jpg

Set to release in the very near future, the epic 4.2 km Bilster Berg circuit is heading to RaceRoom Racing Experience!

Perhaps unknown to all but the most knowledgeable of race fans, Bilster Berg is set to become the next circuit to be released for RaceRoom Racing Experience - following closely on from the recent Dubai Autodrome track that was made available for RaceRoom early last week.

So, what can players expect to find once they hit the circuit in Bilster Berg? According to Sector3 Studios, the track consists of 19 corners at "one of Europe's most demanding circuits among motorsport professionals", and features some significant elevation changes that should provide an entertaining test for sim racers within who drive the track within the game.

Set to come complete with no-less than five different layouts at launch, the new track should be made available to purchase within the title in the very, very near future.

Meanwhile, this is what a lap feels like from the cockpit:

In game shots:
R3E Bilster Berg 1.jpg
R3E Bilster Berg 3.jpg
R3E Bilster Berg 4.jpg

For RaceRoom Racing Experience news and discussion, head on over to the R3E sub forum and get in touch with your fellow sim racing fans!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 955978

Dang, I’ve sworn to ignore this sim due to their payment model....
This is changing now, because I ADORE this gem of a track.

Mausefalle, Mutkurve and all the good stuff. Hiped here...

• Deleted member 955978

The only track THE TILKE did well....

Last edited by a moderator:
I had never heard of this track so I googled it. To my total surprise, I found out that it was designed by Hermann Tilke! This looks like a terrific track.

Kudos to Sector 3 for making a track that no other sim did before. Well done. However, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, it’s time to concentrate on updating the graphic engine to DX11 and implement weather effects

Interesting that I never loved these little tracks.
These tracks are something like they were built in the backyard. :)
They are...empty for me with no atmosphere at all, but I understand if someone likes them.

• Deleted member 955978

They are...empty for me with no atmosphere at all, but I understand if someone likes them.
This one does not fit your description.
It a small Nordschleife, and nothing short of!

• Deleted member 955978

Just look at Paul´s first picture, the Mausefalle = Mousetrap.
It’s one of the most daunting corners in racing history to me.
Like the corckscrew or Eau Rouge/Radillion.
Just brilliant.

A 4.2km track with 5 layouts and built by Tilke (in one of his good days) is a "little" track to you? The only reason it's unknown is becouse it's a private track, but otherwise the layout is amazing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%