RaceRoom Racing Experience: Bilster Berg Coming Soon

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E Bilster Berg 2.jpg

Set to release in the very near future, the epic 4.2 km Bilster Berg circuit is heading to RaceRoom Racing Experience!

Perhaps unknown to all but the most knowledgeable of race fans, Bilster Berg is set to become the next circuit to be released for RaceRoom Racing Experience - following closely on from the recent Dubai Autodrome track that was made available for RaceRoom early last week.

So, what can players expect to find once they hit the circuit in Bilster Berg? According to Sector3 Studios, the track consists of 19 corners at "one of Europe's most demanding circuits among motorsport professionals", and features some significant elevation changes that should provide an entertaining test for sim racers within who drive the track within the game.

Set to come complete with no-less than five different layouts at launch, the new track should be made available to purchase within the title in the very, very near future.

Meanwhile, this is what a lap feels like from the cockpit:

In game shots:
R3E Bilster Berg 1.jpg
R3E Bilster Berg 3.jpg
R3E Bilster Berg 4.jpg

For RaceRoom Racing Experience news and discussion, head on over to the R3E sub forum and get in touch with your fellow sim racing fans!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
... I'm playing less and less Raceroom as time goes on, and taking very little advantage of the 150€ (more or less) I've spent on this sim already. The FFB is nice (after some tweeking) and the physics are (slowly) getting better but still don't feel "quite there" for me. Maybe I just burn out on Raceroom, since it's my most played game according to Steam, but wathever it is, Raceroom just doesn't excite me to spend more money on it these days and mostly all I use it for are the leaderboard challenges.

So yeah, until some significant improvements come up that I might feel exited about I'll be saving my money for AMS2 for the time being.
Hey @David
Reading this I just thought this guy is waiting for a racing game to lower his boredom and his feeling of being "burn out on Raceroom".
But Im not sure the game Raceroom can do anything about this boredom of yours.:)
You can take this as a well meant advice or as an irritating interfering in your state of feeling - but my own strategy against starting such a long spiral of going down (gamewise :D) can be seen in another thread.
Because in this thread Im humorously setting myself and another driver up for fight on a certain LeaderBoard against each other.:laugh:

Hehe and I can pretty honestly say that I have never used so much concentration to both try to cook a new magic setup together and then afterwards try to lower my personal LB laptime milisec by milisec.:p
So at least for the time being Im not bored of Raceroom.
https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...-racing-experience.173766/page-5#post-3053184

It's coming tomorrow :)
Starting from tomorrow the BILSTER BERG will be playable on RaceRoom! "To reach the limit at BILSTER BERG online, you also have to know your car in simracing. The track is incredibly challenging and a lot of fun at the same time. Whether you are training for the next track day or just to push your adrenalin level - driving a few laps on the BILSTER BERG in RaceRoom are definitely worth it." - Robert Wiesenmüller,
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3cM_8gHMdY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

True, but surely that's because real racing is more fun than sim racing. :) Given the choice, I'd much rather be doing this for real on my local club tracks than sim racing F1 at Spa.
That's true, but on the other hand, more and more real race drivers use racing sims at home regularly, so sim racing can't be that bad either, otherwise, why would they do it in their precious free time.:)

That's true, but on the other hand, more and more real race drivers use racing sims at home regularly, so sim racing can't be that bad either, otherwise, why would they do it in their precious free time.:)
Oh I'm certainly not saying sim racing is bad. I love it. :thumbsup: But if I had lots of cash and didn't have any other time consuming responsibilities, I'd head to Castle Combe every day and race whatever they had rather than racing on my PC I think. :D

Did a few laps with the Porsche 964 Cup. It's a really great and fun track, but very hard to master. Not easy to find the correct braking points and apexes. Definitely one of the best tracks i've ever driven on.
Hint : take a slow car to start with ;)

I will probably have to buy it before I know if I like it and/or can handle it.
My problem is that because I use a handcontrolled thr/brake up on the wheel I cannot drive on tracks where you have to correct a lot on the wheel at the same time as you have to massage brake or throttle.
As example Hockenheim is complete :poop:

• Deleted member 955978

Any comparison to Fat Alfie‘s version layout and feeling wise?

Is it LS?

@Fat-Alfie : Did you use any scan data? Cause the flow feels so believable on yours.

My personal oppinion after 10 laps is that I will not use this track much.:sleep:
Compared to my former Raceroom buy then I became fan of Dubai after 1-4 laps.
With this Bilster Berg it became a personal hate track instantaneously.
The best way of description is that it feels like a goofy driver's license maneuvering lane.
Not fun just goofy and irritating(IMO).
I made a video of my 5th lap on this maneuvering lane.:roflmao:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Im not angry - but my stingy wallet want to divorce me:(

• Deleted member 955978

My personal oppinion after 10 laps is that I will not use this track much.:sleep:
Compared to my former Raceroom buy then I became fan of Dubai after 1-4 laps.
With this Bilster Berg it became a personal hate track instantaneously.
The best way of description is that it feels like a goofy driver's license maneuvering lane.
Not fun just goofy and irritating(IMO).
I made a video of my 5th lap on this maneuvering lane.:roflmao:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Im not angry - but my stingy wallet want to divorce me:(
Maybe, just maybe you picked the wrong type of car...:O_o::whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back