RaceRoom Racing Experience: Audi 90 quattro Dev Drive

"Drive this Audi 90 quattro for free at Hungaroring between May 9, 2014 and May 14, 2014: http://game.raceroom.com/competitions...

Tell us what you think about it on the SimBin Insider: http://insider.simbin.com/driving-dev...

The Audi 90 quattro brings all-wheel-drive physics to R3E and SimBin developer, Marko Hartikainen has set the bar high with this motorsports icon. Drive the Audi 90 quattro before it is released and share your thoughts on the experience with SimBin's physics team.

We're making strides to elevate your RaceRoom Racing Experience to the highest levels of authentic race gaming. Previously in the R3E beta, we established our amateur and novice game modes and now we are working to strengthen Get Real. With this in mind, we're proud to introduce you to SimBin's take on the Audi 90 Quattro.

Learn about the Audi 90 quattro from Mark Reynolds then fire up R3E and experience the car for yourself. When you're finished driving visit the Insider and tell us what you think of R3E's newest addition."

Agreed, just tested this car, it's sublime! Well done Mark, Marco, Andy and whomever else have been involved!
Keep releasing stuff like this along with multiplayer and I'll start throwing money at you guys again ^^

Edit: Ohh and regarding the video @Mark you did a splendid job, no need to stress :)

Yea, even with the multiplayer AC patch that hit today, I've been playing nothing but R3E all day with the new cars. Competition mode kicks ass and I can't wait until we have multiplayer in R3E. I've already bought all of the content and I'll be buying the new content too. Please keep up the good work and don't give up on this game. To be perfectly honest, I'm torn between the physics and FFB in R3E and GSC but both are right up there with AC at the moment even if slightly different in feeling.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%