RaceRoom Precision

What's the overall consensus about the handling of the cars in RRE?
It's the game I run least...every few weeks I give it a 'spin' then put it away due to the lack of driving immersion.
It a bit ironic because what I feel through the steering wheel is fairly accurate in term of curbing and overall road feel.
Where it all seems to fall down is in the non-precision at default settings.
Many seem to have a very slight delayed respond to steering inputs and lack some of the 'sharpness' of even some of the older race cars I've actually driven.
There are some really good points about the game...sound is one of them.
What are your overall experiences with the title?
How does it feel to you?

Cant say much about the feeling because my "rig" is outdated as hell, but i dont have more or less precision as in other titles. Well, i only have a small steering wheel rotation, no ffb, too. So i better stay quiet here.

For really have a simulation to drive i use Assetto Corsa.
But i enjoy R3E alot, too. I like to have immersion (read atmosphere) in a game, and thats what R3E is giving me which is a huge fun factor and lacking in Assetto Corsa for example.
The sound is amazing, championships are there and the, you name it, experience is nice. Even AI races are fun and not too easy. I like it.
On the other hand, the physics of the cars are lacking something, i agree.
Depends on my mood which game i want to play, what i want to experience.

just drive DTM15, GTR3, ADAC, Aquila, Shiluettes and selected few with new physics applied .. those feel perfect .. others are wasting time at this moment as "boats suposed to be on the water" :)

just drive DTM15, GTR3, ADAC, Aquila, Shiluettes and selected few with new physics applied .. those feel perfect .. others are wasting time at this moment as "boats suposed to be on the water" :)
I agree.. The new physics feel Excellent to me. Makes all the non updated cars feel very floaty. They should really include the physics status in the store. So anyone buying a car can see what physics version it has.

Over the next few updates all the cars should be running the new physics.
As for delay in precession I use to have this than I disabled adaptive vsync and the steering and ffb improved greatly no more issues

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%