RaceRoom important announcement

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
Posted in S3 forums
20229663_1623951247623486_5279873642748288122_o.jpg

So as expected, yeah. There was a big clue in the fact that Nordschleife was updated recently with some Porsche billboards being added to the circuit.

Can't say I understand the hashtag, it's a bit...I don't know, what's the right word...arrogant?...of them to consider themselves the true home for Porsche, but it'd be nice to have the cars in the game.

So as expected, yeah. There was a big clue in the fact that Nordschleife was updated recently with some Porsche billboards being added to the circuit.

Can't say I understand the hashtag, it's a bit...I don't know, what's the right word...arrogant?...of them to consider themselves the true home for Porsche, but it'd be nice to have the cars in the game.
isnt it more about that exclusive deal with ea? now that porsche is back at home (simulators) :rolleyes: but still i agree with em that r3e so far is the best home for porsche

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 6919

Hmm that's a difficult one, I'm guessing the Cup Porsche will come with a pack of liveries hopefully, but looking at cars that are available now they are typically selling between £1.75 & £3.00 depends how they are going to sell them, as the wording says set of 3.

Hopefully they will score by having real liveries from a real series although I have the current British Porsche Cup in AC thanks to our wonderful skinners.
On the plus side we're one step nearer to that full GT3 grid.

I'm throwing this thought out.
I currently can buy 21 Porsche cars for AC for under £13 what are 9 going to cost me in R3E.

Trouble is, the 21 Porsches in AC are mostly road cars and all sound like crap. £13 is about all they're worth to me. The sound of R3E Porsches alone will be worth that much, as will the fact they'll all be race ready varieties perfect for club racing. :D

It wasn't quite what I expected. The teaser - mainly the hashtag - suggest more something like an organisatory change to me. Didn't expect this. But it is definitely very nice to have Porsches in RaceRoom, no matter in which other game they are too. But that just my preference for RaceRoom, and yes, I have all others too.

But I very much agree with you. Yes, the first licensed Porsches where in SimBim titles though I'm not sure it was only GTR2. It just nothing for S3S to be cocky about something. That's certainly a part of the attractiveness for me. The nibleness of S3S. Down to earth hard working guys. Just in a way now with S397 for which I have a weak spot too. But I find them definitely to credible for judging them for this one. And on the other hand, since Porsches are popping up in every game, it's not weird to make advantage of the fact you - or in this case predecessor - were once the first ever.

Nevertheless I'm looking forward to them, and chances are great we have one available first week of August. :cool::thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%