RaceRoom | DTM 2020 DLC: First Previews Revealed

Wonder if they're gonna be as bouncy as the real thing. Watched practice earlier and the way they move about makes the cars look so light that they will blow away with a light breeze :roflmao:
When I seen them earlier I was like.... wow that is really porpoising :p

I guess I must be the only one that has no real enthusiasm for this upcoming content. This may be the first class (other than the lone classic Merc DTMs) that I don't buy. :unsure:

As an aside, it is just me or do the screenshots above not look as good as usual? The cars look very... gamey?

They're too clean ;)

Wonder if they're gonna be as bouncy as the real thing. Watched practice earlier and the way they move about makes the cars look so light that they will blow away with a light breeze :roflmao:
It's pretty close to a formula car, but with a carbon shell.
Some of the lesser used tracks they drive on are really bumpy.
Combined with a rock hard suspension and you go all over the place.
Lauzitsring and Norisring are the most extreme examples.

They don't have sophisticated PBR shaders as all the other sims have by now.
That makes the car's look a bit dull.
But as soon as you are driving a normal midday session, you hardly notice it.
Even the best looking racingsims look dated at 14:00 hrs with a dry the afternoon.

Whoops. I just meant they have no grime on them from racing :)

Alex Harkett

Premium
I love R3E but I just don’t give it the time it deserves, even though every time I have a race in it I thoroughly enjoy it. DTM 92 at the Nordschleife anyone?
Last night I had a run in the WTCC 2013 cars and was accurately chased down by Yvan Muller in the Chevy Cruze.
These DTM cars should be superb and I’ll definitely be downloading them.

M-Bimmer

WhAt GoEs ArOuNd CoMeS ArOuNd
Premium
Sweden
Those 2020 bimmers and mercs should be crazy fast when compared to their old selves.
(would have been awesome if the Astons would still be around in the DTM new turbo era :confused:)

Got a decent time on my stream yesterday that is currently P2 on the leaderboard. Might help some drivers that try to learn and improve in the car.