RaceRoom | December Update and BMW M4 GT4 Coming This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sector3 Studios have confirmed this week will see the release of the BMW M4 GT4 as part of the upcoming December build update for the game.

That's right, having been teased by the studio back in early November, we now finally have a launch date for the upcoming BWM M4 GT4 - this week!

Yes, car number four of the every increasing GT4 category within the game is about to be made available in the oh so very near future, joining forces with the KTM X-Bow, Lotus Evora and Porsche Cayman already released, plus a new 718 Cayman Clubsport that should arrive later in the month - GT4 is certainly growing rapidly within the sim!

While we await the new build update, check out the freshly released trailer for the BMW M4 GT4 below:

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available now exclusively on PC.

Want to learn more about the tips and tricks of RaceRoom Racing Experience? Ask a question to our awesome sim racing community at the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment.

RaceRoom BMW M4 GT4 2.jpg

Just a little boost but about 30% or so but i have the ti 1070 seems if moving to 2070 get same but better performace

I'd be amazed if people cannot Run RRE max that game like 9 years old isn't it?
i'm going from a i5 6600k and a 1060 so the performance inc will be great (i hope). put it this way i can't play ACC at all. RRE on mine does not run totally smoothly. raced online last night at paul ricard and and 1 point in the lap it was getting choppy

i'm going from a i5 6600k and a 1060 so the performance inc will be great (i hope)
Don't get your hopes up *too* much, though, to not set yourself up for disappointment. Like we talked about, Raceroom is severely CPU limited for single-threaded performance on most current hardware (like pretty much all sims), so the actual increase in performance might be smaller than you'd think. But there should be one, so that's a good news :) I'd say between 10-20 percent. And the overall system should run better as well, as it will have more threads for the background tasks, plus it's a newer system in general.

• Added a first iteration of daylight progression, from morning to evening. A multiplier is available to set progression from x0 (static sun), up to x25.
  • Sun position is now astronomically accurate for each of our tracks as per a typical summer solstice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%