Racer Track Creator help!

Hey everyone!

I need some help with RTC:

1. How do i make the track up or down (i.e. Elevation, hill etc.)

2. How do i add grass to the sidings.

3. Coming Soon!

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
The Podium Hub is the premium core component for the Fanatec® modular steering wheel system. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Gold anodised aluminium monocoque Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2...
Upgrade to a Triple Monitor Stand. Requires Trak Racer Triple Monitor Stand Mach 3 - For Monitors 22" - 32" (Main Part). Fully Adjustable Triple Monitor Stand for all Simulators Suits most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points. Floor Mount Not Included (SKU: TM-B3-27). If your...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Floor-Mounted Quad Monitor Stand for 4 Monitors and TVs up to 45" With centre monitor profile is 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 649,95 If you’re looking for luxury there’s no better option than our Nappa Leather Element. Nappa leather...
  • Featured
The popular pedal set returns with an overhauled load cell brake, Hall sensors on throttle and clutch, and many refinements to the design. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 299,95 Both the throttle and brake axes use precision Hall-effect sensors. By measuring pedal position with magnets, the...
TR8020 black aluminium quad monitor stand add-on with VESA mount for flat and curved monitors. The TR8020 aluminium quad monitor allows you to add a 4th display to any 1-slot aluminium profile including the Trak Racer Floor Monitor Stand and TR160 Integrated Monitor Stand. This kit includes...