Racer and Windows 8 problems.

Hello. Last week I've installed Windows 8 PRO on my notebook, and i've noticed, that in Racer 090 RC4 there is a problem with (i don't know how do you call it) system of automatic brightness adjusting. On Win 7 after setting time to eg 23:00, night looked quite normal, but now, it becomes strangely red :( Like that:

screenshot002_1.jpg

Have you got any idea, how to fix it?

Auto Exposure? If so look for auto_exposure in racer.ini and change enable=1 to 0 and see if that does the trick :)

Hello. Last week I've installed Windows 8 PRO on my notebook, and i've noticed, that in Racer 090 RC4 there is a problem with (i don't know how do you call it) system of automatic brightness adjusting. On Win 7 after setting time to eg 23:00, night looked quite normal, but now, it becomes strangely red :( Like that:

View attachment 35575

Have you got any idea, how to fix it?

Formula Truck have problems with service trusted installer, you must disable this service with msconfig under services and reboot your pc thats fix many problems with win8 ... and the game works with a normal user profil!

it is important to disable this services
and reboot only stop the service not work!

Formula Truck have problems with service trusted installer, you must disable this service with msconfig under services and reboot your pc thats fix many problems with win8 ... and the game works with a normal user profil!

it is important to disable this services
and reboot only stop the service not work!

Wrong forum&thread I think ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back