Racer 090rc10 problems

Hi,
can someone help me ?

My computer is a MSI CR61, graphic card is VGA Intel HD Graphics family, I run with Windows 7 64 bits, and install racer in program files(x86).

my first problem, when I try to launch Racer, this message appears before crash:
(in main menu, it is possible to select track, but impossible to select a car. I've got same message before crash.)
racer_bug1.jpg

My second problem : When I try to launch TrackEd, program don't launch and this message appears :

racer_bug2.jpg

What can I do ? thanks for help...

Attachments

• QLOG.txt
    8.4 KB · Views: 934
Hello dude,
welcome to racer.
Your main problem is your Hardware. You need a sys with at least a (nVidia cards are best for racer...) nVidia GTS250 or equal to run the latest racer Version....my wife has a older Acer 7530, but with a SLI nVidia 9100/9300m, with it i can run racer with the lowes settings...
I think you should try a older racer version, maybe the 065 or 084, can't remember since when the ATi support was more or less broken....
You can try other versions too, i have many different in my sim folder: here

To the tracked.exe, the version from rc10 is broken, i use the version from rc09, i hope it's stand alone, so i uploaded it to my fileserver...

Tracked_rc09

extract the 7zip and place it in the racer root folder, oh and it's not a realy good idea to put racer in to your program files(x86) folder...i have a partition for racer...but in your users/xyz folder it should work too...

hope it helps, if you have any question feel free to ask^^

Alex

Racer 0.6 works, but TrackEd (0.6) crashes ! TrackEd from 0.9 have the same problem (error 0xc00007b).

So I probably have to buy a graphic card !

Thanks Alex for your answer

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back