DiRT Rally 2.0 Racenet

Time to bitch about this garbage software foisted upon us ever more by Blundmasters.

Just given a maximum in two weekly events because their servers timed out, so instead of fessing up and admitting the issue they give you a huge penalty and move you to the next bloody stage,a s i you rage quit coz you crashed, that's fair? It's YOUR shite servers that caused the stage to not load, nothing to do with me, but OK the, yes hand me a penalty and forget it eh, have you ever seen anything so pathetic in your life?

I mean what a cock up.

EVERY single game I have played that has used this rotten software on PC or PS4 it has caused issues, some bad, some less so, whether it be lack of connection, poor connection, crashes. I have not experienced anything like it elsewhere. I have strong band connection, and no other issues with other games, software etc.

Why did they create it? What is the point of it? Will they ever do anything about it, seeing as though it is by far the most bitched about thing linked to their racing games?

I don't think you'll find any that will say anything positive about RaceNet.
However, the stage-thing with retired-times etc. I think is a bid to get rid of the ones from DR1 who could drive the same stage again and again in a rally until they were happy with the time.

I get that, I have to admit I used to do it from time to time, cant be bothered now and you can still do it in a way, just Alt F4 after you see what stage it is, practice and off you go, but they have been shiytes about the weather etc and made time trial far less adjustable so you can not replicate the stage.

But surely there ought to be way for Racedump to make out the difference between a quitter like that and a server error? Especially when you get an error code come up on screen to let you know the stage hasn't loaded and it never will!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back