F1 2012 Racenet challenge already suffering cheaters

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

Scott Tanner

3vil - Steam
Racenet event Singapore is already plagued with cheaters

Thank fully codies are aware that players are cheating the new Racenet time trial events and are going to remove the offenders.

racenetcheating.png

Petar Tasev

Ryder25
I got my time by cheating, but I am in contact with CM to fix this exploit.

Also, people like Joshy77 on that list said that he only got that time because of some sort of bug with the flashback system. This could mean everyone in front of me also got lucky with it.

So they're working on these issues and hopefully they can be fixed soon.

RaceDepartment Store

Enjoy a racing experience like no other with the comfortable and high quality RS9 seat. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 Featuring our signature reinforced PVC material and soft, cold moulded foam interior the RS9 seat is a great option for people racing for long periods of time. Built...
The CSL Pedals LC is a bundle of the CSL Pedals and CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 FEATURES Three-pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle) All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from...
The TR160, the King of the Rigs, has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot...
The GT Omega Classic Steering Wheel stand offers the ideal solution for those who want to mount their wheel and pedals into an ergonomic racing position, but do not have the space for a full racing cockpit. The unit folds up fast and reduces to a surprisingly small size making it a valuable...
The 1200mm long anodized black 80mm x 40mm extruded aluminium with VESA mount is used for fitting both flat and curved monitors. Includes: 1x 1200mm long anodized black 80mm x 40mm extruded aluminium 1x VESA TV mount. Suits most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points 2x 80mm x 40mm...
TR8020 black aluminium quad monitor stand add-on with VESA mount for flat and curved monitors. The TR8020 aluminium quad monitor allows you to add a 4th display to any 1-slot aluminium profile including the Trak Racer Floor Monitor Stand and TR160 Integrated Monitor Stand. This kit includes...