Apps RaceEssentials [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow Racers and thank you Topuz for this amazing app.
I would like to contribute, step by step, to complement your excellent app by uploading some MODs' compounds ideal pressure and tyre temp that are missing. Of course Topuz cannot add all the MODS data, so I figure out it would be great if we could help him.
Here is a txt file containing the data for the Assetto Drive Ferrari Enzo and Ferrari F50, for those of you who have these outstanding MODs.
1.- Open the compounds.ini file from \Steam\SteamApps\Common\assettocorsa\apps\python\RaceEssentials\compounds,
2.- Open RaceEssential-compounds.ini.txt (my file)
3.- Copy the text
4.- Paste to compounds.ini (Topuz's RaceEssentials file)
And you'll have optimum tyre pressure and temperature for all tyres used in the Ferrari Enzo and F50 MODs
I'll keep posting more data from the MODs I own, too many to deal with in short time, if you think is helpful.
Enjoy your racing.

Attachments

• RaceEssentials-compounds.ini.txt
    537 bytes · Views: 302
Like this app, but there is something wrong with the tyre wear values. I read it should be 94-100. But for me it gets much lower to even 75 % :/ After 2 laps I get about 90. Is it wrong, or is it now scaled from 0-100?

Last edited:
Like this app, but there is something wrong with the tyre wear values. I read it should be 94-100. But for me it gets much lower to even 75 % :/ After 2 laps I get about 90. Is it wrong, or is it now scaled from 0-100?
There's nothing wrong, it's per design. Since the tyres are basically unusable below 94% (as measured by Kunos), I'm scaling everything to fit between 100% and 94%. So, the numerical values are also scaled like the bars, 94% is 0, 97% is 50, 100 is 100. You can customize this scale after line 28 in RaceEssentials.py.

Im sorry, but I think I don't understand you. Comparing to other apps showing tyre wear - when I have 98 % in the other app, I get for example 86% in your app. How can I change it to show values like the other apps ? (94-100). Could you please tell me how to change the config? Thx

Last edited:
Im sorry, but I think I don't understand you. Comparing to other apps showing tyre wear - when I have 98 % in the other app, I get for example 86% in your app. How can I change it to show values like the other apps ? (94-100). Could you please tell me how to change the config? Thx
Open the RaceEssentials.py file, on line 33 change tyreWearScale to 1. This way your tyre wear readings will be equal as in other apps, but you'll lose on precision.

Topuz updated RaceEssentials with a new update entry:

- A lovely new delta bar, shows how quickly you're improving/degrading your lap time in that particular moment (thanks @lord Kunos for the idea)
- Configurable stuff is now saved in separate file for easier customization (from now on, edit only config.ini in apps/python/RaceEssentials; personal settings will not be overwritten by updates any more)
- Added the option to swap tyre section with gear/speed section, off by default, customize it in config.ini
- Implemented HotKeys for delta (F4)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Installed the new version. can activate it in launcher but there is no app in the car under the apps :(
Strange, you probably didn't overwrite the files when updating. Try deleting the entire RaceEssentials folder from apps/python/ (backup personal_best folder if you like) and install the app again.
Nooo WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? xD I can't hide the display of speed and gear because now is in the middle, i'm using dash meterpro on the smartphone like odometer and i always hid to the left speed and gear, how can you fix o change for me? Thanks man
Just load the game one more time, it will go back to where it was. It's a tiny bug I missed while testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back