RaceDepartment's Ultimate Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will both continue, Rami can continue at his own pace.
@Davin.Rizuki, a battle screen like that will get confusing, just use both main pictures from Bulbagarden.

I don't see how using the battle screen would be that confusing, the game is designed for kids after afterall let's be honest :roflmao:

Plus I personally think it's quite a nice little touch :thumbsup:

Also:

Raikou
Entei
Tyranitar
Typhlosion
Kangaskhan
Gyarados

Well, that'll be a lot and space consuming.. Sorry..
Anyway, what's your nominee? And how's my Dodge Charger NASCAR template?
a) I never said i am doing the Dodge template. And i guess i wont because the template is so bad that its too much work, too time consuming, and not even fun to do.

b) as i said before, i am not motivated to check every nominated pokemon up, then check the names of my nominees in english and see if they are already nominated.

a) I never said i am doing the Dodge template. And i guess i wont because the template is so bad that its too much work, too time consuming, and not even fun to do.

b) as i said before, i am not motivated to check every nominated pokemon up, then check the names of my nominees in english and see if they are already nominated.
a) Oh well.. Guess I have to use my old Dodge now..
b) No problem, just post your nominees in your language.. I'll see if I can translate it..

Could you please post pictures?

Cause the names are different in each language i dont wanna check them up everytime
Ah, of course. @Davin.Rizuki, I'll edit the Pokedex numbers of each current nominated Pokemon into post #2. I hope you will be able to do it to the others.

It should be easier, I've put a link to a list of all Pokemon in English by National Pokedex number.

Last edited:
I'll be off now, keep posting your nominees..
When I check back tomorrow and found there are bunch of nominees I'll try to extend slots number.. (Of course that means more battles..) But if there are enough, the game will be ready at tomorrow..

Missingno :p

Glurak (Charizard)
Arbok
Pikachu
Kadabra
Ponita
Chaneira
Seeper (Horsea)
Elektek
Magmar
Karpador :D
Garados
Lapras
Ditto
Aerodactyl
Arktos
Zapdos
Lavados
Dratini
Mewtu
Mew
Endivie
Karnimani
Impergator
Mantax
Panzaeron
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Despotar
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Camerupt
Libelldra
Altaria
Milotic
Absol
Brutalanda
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Palkia

Whoops, thats alot.

Rethink

Brutalanda
Glurak
Milotic
Despotar
Panzaeron
Aerodactyl

-> Legendary pokemon will probably taken anyway.
->if anythinks already taken inform me :D

@Benutzername
Well Brutalanda is Salamence (gone)
Glurak is Charizard (gone)
Milotic is English (not gone)
Despotar is Tyranitar (gone)
Panzaeron is Skarmory (not gone)
Aerodactyl is the same (not gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?