RaceDepartment vs Mariah Carey 2021

So far so good. Christmas music hasn't popped up on the radio next, so I haven't had to worry at work yet, but December is getting pretty close, so I'm starting to get worried.

Brother started playing Christmas music again, bit early. Still in, but it's looking less hopeful..
At this point I can only hope he doesn't stumble onto Carey!

it's december here so time to play!

good thing too, one of our news stations had an one-on-one with mariah carey talking all about her famous song just a few nights ago :whistling:

I am currently in the process of being Carey'd. Decided to take the family to dinner at a place that never plays music of any sort. I guess they are feeling festive tonight.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
I'm out - twice now. Forgot to wrote it the first time but just been hit for the second time.

1. Watching the thrilling F1 finale in Abu Dhabi in the living room, last lap is starting, I'm totally on the edge of my seat. Suddenly Max starts to dive down beside Lewis, at the same time I hwar a familiar song on my left: My dad, mostly asleep for the race, woke up during the grand finale and decided it was best to scroll through facebook on maximum volume. Having the obnoxious sound of Christmas-Carey while seeing the showdown was... something.

2. Watching the Bundesliga Saturday conference on sky, I was reminded of this game during the half-time analysis. Sky always has a special song for the intro and outro of that - for F1 its Queen, for the Bundesliga in december its... Mariah.

Im done.

FB_IMG_1639966187687.jpg
Saw this meme, thought of this thread.
Still going strong, not long now - but the challenge begins now

Last edited:
I'm out too. I managed to avoid it until Saturday afternoon.
We're moving apartments within Hamburg and the big move was on Saturday.
When everything was in the new apartment, we opened our beers, fell down on the couch.
I went to the toilet, come out and Mariah starts.

"thought some Christmas music would be nice".
Nice, yes. Mariah? Crap... :roflmao:

I failed twice, both times by instagram reels.
Dec. 16th - scrolling at 5am and got hit by the first one on my feed
And yesterday - by an ad!

I even got whammed once!

I want to just say, yes I was playing this year
and no, I did not survive

I think at one point I was whammed 6 working days in a row, Carey'd about half of those days too

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back