I'M BACK... Again :)
Jun 16, 2011

Car: Ferrari 365 GTB4
Track: Silverstone International Circuit
Tyres: Racing Soft or Less
Driving Aids: All Off / ABS 1 maximum
Grip Reduction: Real

Availability: 11th January 2014 – 21st January 2014

You must run the TT in club event section of RaceDepartment, which can be found in the community section.
Two wheels must remain on the track at all times. Cutting corners or using run-offs will result in disqualification.
You must save a replay of your best lap for verification in case you win the event. No replay = No prizes.

How to Enter

The GT6 TTs are open to all RaceDepartment members, both licensed and unlicensed. The first thing you will need to do is to join our GT6 club which is named Racedepartment.com. When you have joined the club will be able to enter the event which will be found in the club event section

When you are done running laps, do not forget to click on the 'Save Replay' button! This is very important as a replay will be required for verification should you win the event. It will also be used to make a video of the winning lap which will be posted here once the event closes.

Post your lap times in this thread and they will be added to the leader board below. You can make as many attempts and post as many times as you like, so if at first you don't succeed, try try again!

Leaderboard:
1. Jonathan Seekings : 1.08.066 :D

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2012
did a 1.08.568 on my first 30 minutes practice. annoyingly i did an 08.302 but i extended at the exit of the corner just before s2. oh well. will have another go tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Jun 16, 2011
did a 1.08.568 on my first 30 minutes practice. annoyingly i did an 08.302 but i extended at the exit of the corner just before s2. oh well. will have another go tomorrow.
No surprise that you are the provisional winner, who is willing to de-throne Jonathan?

Mar 17, 2012
so get online tonight only to find i didn't save my best lap :\
oh well, i smashed out an 08.066 instead and recorded it myself too just to be sure :p
could have maybe just creeped into the 7's but only just.

Sakis Politis

100RPM
May 7, 2013
I'll give it a try during the next days. Are we driving with Sport Soft tires? Because in game the restriction says Racing Hard or less.

Stuart Pocock

Jun 16, 2011
the restrictions should of kicked in and stopped you going on the track

EDIT: I know what I've done.... @Jonathan Seekings sorry mate but you are going to have to set a new time as soon as I edit the event settings to comply with the regulations that I set :(

Stuart Pocock

Jun 16, 2011
oh for **** sake. what was i meant to do? i won't be able to have another go probably.
was my fault, I didn't restrict the event regulations, oh screw it.. I'll change the event settings on here, I cba to turn my ps3 on atm and change everything..

You shouldn't pay the price for my screw up, your time will count

Mar 17, 2012
was my fault, I didn't restrict the event regulations, oh screw it.. I'll change the event settings on here, I cba to turn my ps3 on atm and change everything..

You shouldn't pay the price for my screw up, your time will count
yay :) thank you :) sorry if it screwed anyone else over.