AC RaceDepartment Social La Canyons 1.0 + SOL server

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I love La Canyons, you love La Canyons. RaceDepartment loves La Canyons so we opened up a social server for open practice on this amazing stretch of road with a variety of top shelf cars.

Content Manager + Shaders Patch (1.25 preview 47+)are minimum requirements. SOL is HIGHLY recommended for maximum time cycle awesomeness!

LAC DOWNLOAD HERE: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/la-canyons.134910/
SOL DOWNLOAD HERE: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/

RaceDepartmet racing etiquette and Team Speak is required

Race Hard But Race Fair - RESPECT Your Fellow Driver

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on this board.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY )

To Join the team speak just Click "teamspeak" in the blue bar at the top of this page, join the assetto corsa social chat channel once in TS.
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Social Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US Social La Canyons + SOL

Cars: Kunos Content + DLC

Track:
La Canyons
Layout: Normal loop
Track Temps: 26c
Track Conditions: Broken Clouds

Pitstop: None
Driving Assists: Factory
Fuel consumption = off
Tire consumption = off
Damage rate =15%
Tire blankets = on

Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7B Download
Highly Recommended App For VR
: Top/Center Flags Download

Server Title: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US Social La Canyons
To find server search "racedepartment"

Schedule 24/7 365 COME SHRED! Join TS and race clean,

Last edited:
Just some feedback. I tried running on this and there were a lot of times where I fell off the map. Also some areas of the track gave me a some massive jolts to my direct drive wheel. Just fyi.

That will likely be fixed when the 1.0 version of the track comes out and is feedback for the modder. Driving off the map is part of any road style content in my experience. Keep it on the road and its not it an issue.:p

RD does not make the content, we host it and offer a server for members to enjoy together.

Last edited:
It sure seems like I have managed to get SOL working. Time cycle is awesome here! can someone test and confirm? Content Manager + shaders patch 1.25 preview 47 are minimum requirements I believe.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%