RSRBR name:
Solcius
Number :
TBA
Car :
A8W_8 - Citroen C4
Driver Grade : 1
Team : N/A

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season.
Yes.

Driver : Karl Raudsepp
RSRBR name: KarlRaudsepp
Number : 333
Car : Škoda Fabia S2000 EVO1
Driver Grade : Grade 2
Team : Tiger Express Motorsports

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. YES

Driver : Jeff Feaker
RSRBR name: bigbobross
Number : 420
Car : N3_1 - Citroen Xsara VTS
Driver Grade : 4
Team :

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. Yes.

Not sure if the number is correct because I don't know what I'm ranked. Also according to the rules I will start at grade 4, looking forward to working my way up!

Driver : Jeff Feaker
RSRBR name: bigbobross
Number : 420
Car : A8W-99 - Subaru Impreza WRC 1999
Driver Grade : 2
Team :

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. Yes.

Looks like I will make the jump to grade 2, see above for my original post and the car change details. Thanks!

Posting here 'cause it made the most sense to me.

I'm retiring from the rest of the championship, I just don't have the time or desire to run rallies for a while, and RSRBR is being uninstalled from my tower as I type this. Thanks for the fun everyone, and best of luck to everyone for the rest of the season.

Posting here 'cause it made the most sense to me.

I'm retiring from the rest of the championship, I just don't have the time or desire to run rallies for a while, and RSRBR is being uninstalled from my tower as I type this. Thanks for the fun everyone, and best of luck to everyone for the rest of the season.

:frown: :frown:

Good luck with your studies Troy, that is much more important, and you are smart to focus on that. Don't be a stranger tho!

I am dropping out of the RDRC.

I feel RD's leadership (outside of the rally group of course) is hostile to the rest of the sim racing community, while at the same time they directly benefit from the output of the greater community in the form of mods and tracks. Frankly, it's a huge disservice to RD members and toxic to the health of our hobby as a whole.

So I am "voting" the only way I can and I will not be participating in the RD community any longer.

The RDRC is really great, and thankfully does not suffer from the shortsightedness that the rest of RD does. The pragmatism in me makes it very painful to leave behind such a great thing due to my ideals. However I am very proud of my main league, but the "Not Invented Here" rules RD operates under is extremely frustrating and archaic, and is exactly what we need less of in our hobby.

I don't need to wish you any luck since I know you will continue to find great success in the future!

Sorry to see you leave Aaron, we will miss you.

I have no idea what "issues" you are referring to, but best not to debate them here. :confused:

As far as the RBR Rally community is concerned, I'd hope everyone is fairly happy or has at least voiced their concerns so that they can be looked at.

Aaron, you are welcome to join any Rally Club Events if you wish in the future. :)

I have no idea what "issues" you are referring to, but best not to debate them here. :confused:

Did a search on his posts. Looks like some Americans tried to get together to race, there aren't that many of them around. I guess Aaron posted an outside link, and got censored. Race/rFactor related, nothing to do with RBR.

Shame to see you go indeed.

Looks like some Americans tried to get together to race, there aren't that many of them around.

Ah!!! Thanks, I can appreciate the difficulty in trying to organise On-line Events for rFactor / Race Series for the smaller communities outside Europe. I tried once for the Aussies. :rolleyes:

That is the big benefit of our Rally Events, we can easily accommodate every Timezone across the World, well most anyway.

Aaron, I wish you would reconsider, the Rally Community here would benefit from growing our American support. :peace:

Driver : Ryan Walker
RSRBR name: Ryan Walker
Number : 57
Car : Ford Fiesta S1600
Driver Grade : 4
Team :

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. YES

Driver : Chelton Nunes
RSRBR name: cheltonjr
Number : 951
Car : FIAT Grande Punto S2000 - N4_S2000_1
Driver Grade : 2
Team :

Ups. Just saw now on the rules thread that I'm moving to grade 2 not grade 3 as I putted on last post.
Sorry for that last post :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline