• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured Apparel RaceDepartment Polo Shirt Deluxe (EU-Only) [Paid] 1.0

Don't miss out on the sample sale RaceDepartment polo shirt!

1. LagunaSeca

LagunaSeca

Ratings:
    +18
    Polo shirt can be cheap and can be expensive. I think it is OK to keep the price, but you can give anyone who buys it a couple of months of premium.:sneaky:

Also, please don't forget us US members!

2. Ben O'Bro

Ben O'Bro
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,753
    Like they said, they are not making any profit.
    You can participate to this community and become premium. It's not much money compared to the website they are offering!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. LagunaSeca

LagunaSeca

Ratings:
    +18
    Oh, sorry if my post makes me look like a jerk. Did not read every response. My bad.

Believe I really want to participate. So far my favorite feature of the premium is the racing club, but most racings happen in EU area and I might have over 300 ping if I want to participate. (Currently you can see ALL coming events on the left sidebar are in EU.) Also, less than half of the slots were occupied in the Donington Park race on June 5. (https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/gt4-donnington-park-2018-wednesday-june-5-2019.169189/) RD premium feels like a farm with delicious apples offered at a very reasonable price, but I have to drive 5 hours to the farm. My heart tells me to buy some apples, because I can afford them at no pressure, beacuse I can support this fantastic farm to produce more apples in the coming years, but I have to drive 5 hours...

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. David DeGreef

David DeGreef
    R3E Racing Club Host US Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +559
    Would be cool to wear one for the Road America IMSA race. How is the 2nd batch coming along with international shipping?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.