• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

RaceDepartment New Website Released

boomn

75RPM
Aug 3, 2017
I've adjusted to the new one, but I still miss the feature where clicking on the "## comments" part of a front page article went to the first unread comment, like the button below the article. Not huge, but it helped the usability

Fat-Alfie

2000RPM
Premium
Oct 16, 2012
Would it be possible to add a 'like' or 'thanks' button on reviews (as the resource owner)? I think it would be great to be able to show appreciation for a good review, without having to write a full message / reply to the review.

We can 'like' PMs, so maybe it could work for reviews too. Just a thought :)

CC

9000RPM
Premium
Apr 27, 2013
Would it be possible to add a 'like' or 'thanks' button on reviews (as the resource owner)? I think it would be great to be able to show appreciation for a good review, without having to write a full message / reply to the review.

Yeah be nice to be able to attach files in PM,s also its quite a drag not been able to do this I find.

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006

This is unfortunately not part of the default functionality of the like system. This would require a mod I fear.

But it's an interesting suggestion for sure.

Reactions: Fat-Alfie