RaceDepartment GP2 Forum Racing Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my car. Team DTK Racing.
1L06S4T.png

Last edited:
Yeah, quite good idea, but:

-There is no difference between the main game.
-The main game has not that much drivers, more drivers would be great
-Joining is allowed at any time

Thats why i cant really understand it...

come on Old, you've had two main series drivers speak up here and you have ignored them.
there isn't enough people to run this, in this series or barely in ours.
As it is, everyone here is welcome in the main series, a few of us just don't understand the need for this..
I've mentioned this beforehand, anyone who wants a team in the other competition is welcome to ask me or benutzername a request to make their car for them if they are struggling with the GIMP format.

come on Old, you've had two main series drivers speak up here and you have ignored them.
there isn't enough people to run this, in this series or barely in ours.
As it is, everyone here is welcome in the main series, a few of us just don't understand the need for this..
I've mentioned this beforehand, anyone who wants a team in the other competition is welcome to ask me or benutzername a request to make their car for them if they are struggling with the GIMP format.

The GP2 drivers could have joined Forum Racing if they wanted to, but they joined this instead, which means this thread is currently going well ;)

Yeah, quite good idea, but:

-There is no difference between the main game.
-The main game has not that much drivers, more drivers would be great
-Joining is allowed at any time

Thats why i cant really understand it...

Perhaps the Winner is promoted to Forum Racing, last place in Forum Racing is relegated to GP2 etc. ;)

The GP2 drivers could have joined Forum Racing if they wanted to, but they joined this instead, which means this thread is currently going well ;)
*disagree*
We must earn more drivers in the main championship. This would fit if we had 20+ drivers, but now it does not. What's the point in it?

A question for all of us to answer:
As things are now, do you prefer:
  1. one championship with16-17 drivers, or
  2. two championships, one with 13 and one with 5 drivers?
Answer with 1 or 2. No ''but'' or many words with complicated meaning, just 1 or 2.

I vote for ''1''.

We have only 5 drivers but it doesn't matter as the first preseason test in Jerez is...
q2m9.png

GO,GO,GO
Time limit: 5 hours

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back