RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bert Van Waes

You guys finnish what now, a test day? When was the start? hmmm

It's all bduddy's fault! He hacked the electronics of the track and lighted the green light !!!!

( I'm a really nice teammate aren't i :evil: )

I thought the FIA had told me that today was an allowed test day... it's not my fault... they didn't circulate the forms down the pitlane, in triplicate, as the rules require >_>

25.gif

ngacir.gif

bolakbalik.gif

tabrakan.gif

:bad: Oh well, time for my pre-season preview

And 2003 starts, or does it? This year, we only have five teams competing, and two of those can only field one driver. Three of the top four constructors remain, but we are sorry to see the departure of McLaren, as well as Ferrari, although neither party are ruling out a comeback in 2004

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
jaguar-1.png
Jaguar
01[FONT=&quot].[/FONT] Sebastien Levret
02[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Honk

Easily the odds-on favourites for the championship this year, champion Sebastien Levret joins runner-up Honk and Jaguar. Can such a competitive line-up produce a healthy team, or will "The Prost-Senna Effect" set in?
(Championship Prediction= 1st)

sauber.png
Sauber
03[FONT=&quot].[/FONT] Omer Said
04[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]bduddy

Our constructors champions take on two new drivers, Omer Said, quick in lower Formulas, and last years unsung hero, fighting with the struggling Arrows team, bduddy. Should be competetive.
(Championship Prediction= 3rd)

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
jordan.png
Jordan
07[FONT=&quot].[/FONT] Viljar Parts
08[FONT=&quot].[/FONT] Peter Duivilaar

Viljar Parts is partnered with Peter Duivilaar as Eddie Jordan secures two drivers for 2003, and two sucessful drivers at that. Peter hit a barren spot last season, but we know he has the form and Viljar was one of the best last season, so don't rule them out
(Championship Prediction= 2nd)

williams.png
Williams
11[FONT=&quot].[/FONT] Rhys Gardiner
12[FONT=&quot].

[/FONT]Frank has succeded where so many others have failed. And he has done so again, retaining the services of Rhys Gardiner, although Ben Tusting departs. Although on his own, he will struggle to be competitive constructors championship wise, Rhys has the form to be right up at the top
(Championship Prediction=4th)

honda.png
B.A.R
18[FONT=&quot].[/FONT] Bert Van Waes
19[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

After a failed attempt to run in 2002, BAR are back, with Bert Van Waes, poached from Jordan. Bert is by no means slow, but unpredictable, and something of an enigma. One to watch out for
(Championship Prediction= 5th)

-------------------------------------------------------------

F1 Gears up for the Test day at Jerez

jerez.jpg

They're clearing the pit lane, ready for the cars.

jerez-pit-exit.jpg

But Suddenly............. THE RAIN BEGINS TO POUR!!!
Rain.jpg

Start Jerez Test Day!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%