RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Updates: 11 September 2009

ferrari.gif
Ferrari
  • Garry Pullen
  • Resi Respati

Having a bad 7th season, Resi Respati had secured a contract with Ferrari, bringing him back to his old teammate (and a 3-time world champion himself), Garry Pullen. Will Garry bring back his glory days, after having a bad season last year?

jordan.gif
Jordan
  • Viljar Parts (R)

Forum Racing Newbie Vilijar Parts secured a contract with Jordan while the team is still looking for another driver to fill up his seats. Will Eddie Jordan find a driver and fill the spots just in time?

mclaren.gif
McLaren
  • Matthew Gutteridge
  • David Buxton

The best line-up we ever predicted so far, with the 2-time world champion David Buxton, and a rookie sensation from last season Matthew Gutteridge.

-bV-2.gif
Arrows
  • bduddy

Currently filled with a not-so shining rookie last season bduddy, Arrows will be desperately looking for points this season, although we can see bduddy's results last season are promising enough.

minardi.gif
Minardi
  • Marcus Probert

Another promising rookie last season Marcus Probert is also stuck in the bottom-field team of Minardi. Will his experiences in GPRO hold up against the slow Asiatech engine, and will he make himself up the field?

renault.gif
Renault
  • Niels Pedersen
  • Peter Duivelaar

As a strong runner from the last season, Niels easilt secured a contract with Renault, as Briatore finds him looks promising. With veteran Peter "Patrick" Duivelaar :)P) completing the seats, this will surely be a team to watch out for.

sauber.gif
Sauber
  • Kyle Evers (R)

Rookie Kyle Evers signed up with Sauber, hoping that he will get the shine in this season, and most importantly, not to let Peter Sauber down...

williams.gif
Williams
  • Ben Tusting

After lost in the club, Ben Tusting came back and got a hold with Frank Williams. Frank, seeing Ben's awesome skills in the RD Racing Clubs, have agreed to sign Ben up for the team.

With two rookies joined for the season, we'll sure this will be a great season! See you at the first race, on Albert Park (date to be confirmed)

--------------------------------

NOTE:
-Each rookie driver will be tagged with (R) to be easily compared with the old guys.

Example
1 Ben Tusing (R) [Williams]
2 Matthew Gutteridge [McLaren]
3 Viljar Parts (R) [Jordan]

Ben Tusting is not a rookie, he even chased the cup :nono:

Dave Stephenson joined to Jaguar and Rhys Gardiner joined to Williams, all welcome them. :welcome: guys !

So if I understand correctly Omer starts a 'race'. And the one posting last is the winner or so? And if you double post your engine is blown.

If i start a sprint race, you will just reply with a " finish ". But if i start a feature race, you will say " start " then wait for one hour, then say " pit ". Then 1 more hour then " finish "

At both of them, first one to say " finish " will win. Also double posting means DNF.

I hope i could tell mate :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years