RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Last Race of the Season Starts Now! ( A sprint Race )

gridlast1.png

gridlast2.png

Lights Are Turning RED!!!!

And!

GO GO GO GO GO

:woop: :woop: :woop:

What a Finish For What a Season!!!!

Advertisement - ( Lap by Lap Forum Racing Awaits You, Watch the Races From a Map, Not just from texts :th_wink: )http://www.pureofftopic.com/forum-games/377-lap-lap-forum-racing-beta.html

Top Three Racers of The Season finished in Top Three at the final Round of Forum Racing Season 8 !!!

Viljar fought hard against Honk And Seb to maintain his 3rd place in the Championship.

Even as they don't have stabil places, Honk and Sebastien fought aggressively and hard.

Resi finished Ferrari's Disastrious season with a point finish. Ben tried to pass his teammate at the final round but 2 points weren't enough for him. bduddy crossed the line as the final point taker. He did a great job at Arrows, with himself, he past Ferrari and Minardi !

lastrace.png

CONGRULATIONS SEBASTIEN! YOU WON the FORUM RACING SEASON 8 DRIVER's TITLE!!!!
pewter_trophy_lrg.jpg

Congrulations Honk! You fought a great battle!
3780trophy_cup.jpg

Viljar you also did fantastic job with a problematic Jordan!

EuroCupTrophy100mm2008.gif

Driverslast.png

Congrulations Sauber Petronas!!!!!!! Against the High Budget Giant Teams You fought bravely and managed the get the Team's title! Great Job Sebastien Levret and Kyle Evers!!!!

large_trophy_A.jpg

Teamslast.png

So this surprise and fantastic season ends here. That was a great fun and pleasure to play with you folks. Thanks and Congrulations ALL!!!!! I hope you enjoyed !!!! :)

• Kyle Evers

Lol I don't even deserve the team title I never seemed to be on when the race started haha

~Notes and Other Stuff~

Please cast your votes for next season's rules :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Race Report~

~GRID~

gridlast1.png

gridlast2.png

~REPORT~

·Pre Race: After once again being on the pace through every session, the McLaren’s finally delivered, planting it on pole and second, with Buxton only one hundredth faster. Can they turn this raw pace into a fourth successive victory.

·Lap 1: GO! GO! GO! GO! Gutteridge gets the better start as they storm towards the full throttle turn one, but Buxton’s defence is far too slow and they come together at Turn One! Ron Dennis has his hands in his head. Gutteridge finally escapes the gravel trap, but Buxton is beached and Gutteridge needs heavy repairs

·Lap 14: Gutteridge is finally on the pace of the leaders, but is down in fourteenth and now needs to be on completely the ragged edge now to have any chance of points

·Lap 22: Niels Pedersen has overcooked it into Turn One, slamming into the wall, hard. He walks away, although he struggles to walk straight and may need minor treatment down at the medical center

·Lap 31: Out at the front, Levret, Honk, and Viljar Parts are nose-to-tail, but no-one is making a mistake. Can anyone pull out a lead, or will someone trigger a crash that will throw this whole race into chaos?

·Lap 39: Arrows are trying to end the season on a high, amidst several rumours about their financial history. Bduddy is running fourth and looking to challenge for a podium.

·Lap 43: bduddy’s woes continue. Arrows Team Radio: Tom! I’ve lost first, second and third! The car’s all over the place!

·Lap 50: Viljar Parts jumped Honk down the main straight and has begun to pull away. Eddie Jordan almost falls off his seat with joy!

·Lap 53: And Viljar crosses the finish line first for the third time this year, confirming him as “best of the rest” behind the dominating Honk and Sebastien Levret. Honk finishes second and Sebastien third.

·Post Race: Jordan team radio: Yeah! Well that’s one way to end a season! Well Done Viljar!!! As the Estonian National Anthem plays, another season ends and what a cracking set up we have for 2003!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~RD FORUM RACING SEASON 8 SECOND ANNUAL AWARDS (The Winners)~

"The Giancarlo Baghetti Award" for instantly producing good results:

SEBASTIEN LEVRET

"The Nick Heidfeld Award" for consistency and reliability:

Sebastien Levret

"The Andrea de Cesaris Award" for spectacular crashes:

Resi Respati

"The Tom Jones Award" for mystery disappearance:

Matthew Gutteridge

"The Mark Webber Award" for appalling luck

BAR and Toyota (joint award)

"The Sebastien Buemi Award" for being the best Rookie:

Sebastien Levret

"The Martin Brundle Award" for determination without winning:

Rhys Gardiner

"The Michael Schumacher Award" for bending the rules:

Honk

Season 8 Unique Awards

"The Lewis Hamilton Award" for an unexplained dip in pace:

Honk

"The Rubens Barrichello Award" for being the best teamate:

Peter Duivilaar

"The Interlagos Award" for the best race of the season:

[FONT=&quot]Monaco GP

---------------------------------------------

~Final Wrap Up~

And so, as another season draws to a close, Season 9 presents mouth-watering prospects. New driver combonations, and the renewal of old ones. How will Sauber and Sebastien do? Can they hold on to their titles? Can Honk go one better? What of the failed, of Ferrari and Minardi? How will they fare under new drivers? Only time will tell.....

[/FONT]

Congratulations Séb for :first:

Congratulations Viljar for :third:

A great racing season.
Thanks to all participators, especially Omer and Matt for their engagement.
(I'm curious about the final race report!) :D

My votes are, i really like Honk's pointscoring and Endurance Race. But two races per weekend seems nonsense if one of the races won't give points there. If this changes it's ok for me.

:lol: Our Inspector Mr. Levret saved us again. I thought you could'nt score any points at least for 1 race. But wow! You did it:clap:!
Drivers-1.png

Teams-2.png

Driver by Driver Review

*Coming in Half a hour*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back