RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have plan to bring CFR back into the race for the championship in one of the upcoming seasons because spring break is next week wont be able to in season 5 i believe but i think we can do it in season 6 :D

That was a marvelous start by DT Extreme Racing. Ben came first and Patrick is second. It seems, this year things will be different. And they both finished in 10 minutes. So they both got +4 points for double and 10 min. finish. After them Team Extreme came with Resi's 3rd place, and Garry's 4th place...Like before season, Garry started the season with a failure. The independent driver Richard Hamstead came 5th. And last point goes to David. A failing start for B & V Racers.

Ben, you are granted with extra 1 point.

Again a marvelous fight for 1st place. And like the first race, Ben is winner again. After him, very close Resi Respati. Ben and Resi are in 10 minutes, so +2 extra points for them. It seems this year we will see a great fight between DT and TE teams. B & V Driver David is 3rd. He also looks promising for drivers championship. 4th is Garry, he is away from his past performance. 5th is Patrick, he is better at DT this year. Last point is Adam's. He took his first point this season....

Ben, you are granted with +2 points......I feel Randomizer.org only wants to give punishment prizes to Garry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 60 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%