RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock::shock:..WOoww a triplle !! Bad news for OSR, congrulations Team Victory, you made the first triple in Forum RacinG!!!!:clap::clap:

Sorry Ross and Niklas, if you check out the rules,,,...Double posting is ...you know ... you are ...DNF!!!!!!!...WHAT HAVE YOU DONEEEE?!!?!!?:(:(:(

Dave did you gutted to my decision ? or gutted to rival'S triple ? Please mate if you think they double posted, say your thoughts..:)....But i did'nt blow their engines because they posted for commenting, they did'nt mean "finish"...Same has happened to you as i remember, and i said there "if you double post even you don't say "finish" i will blow your engines, but this was at 2nd season, and if you check out this season's rules, i removed this rule.Only blows if you mean to "finish" at your second post.

Dave did you gutted to my decision ? or gutted to rival'S triple ? Please mate if you think they double posted, say your thoughts..:)....But i did'nt blow their engines because they posted for commenting, they did'nt mean "finish"...Same has happened to you as i remember, and i said there "if you double post even you don't say "finish" i will blow your engines, but this was at 2nd season, and if you check out this season's rules, i removed this rule.Only blows if you mean to "finish" at your second post.

I know Omer :) it wasn't a serious comment. ;)

So the 2nd race is ended, Team Victory made a triple under the leadership of Niklas Vesterinen, After him Ross Balfour and third comes Garry Pullen. They got +3 points for making a triple. Dave comes fourth just before his team mate Paulo. Last point goes to Brett Bagstad.....

.After the Random.org's decision, NIKLAS, you will choose someone to crash at next race...

3rd RACE is STARTED!!! DOn't forget this is a sprint race, means two replies!!!!..Good Luck All!!....

At the start of the race, unlucky Matthew Parr stalled on his grid. Race is ended too early for him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%